Coventry fans yesterday

The_Witch

Full Back
were some of the most entitled arseholes I've ever met. Bloody hell. You'd have thought they were Leicester the way they were going on. Apparently, we're 'tinpot carrot crunchers who should know their place' according to three or four who were heading back on the train after the game (we won 2-1 btw).

Luton 'cheated' them out of their rightful place in the Prem. I cheekily said 'surely you cheated Sunderland in the semi then? They were a lot better than you over the season?' One of them threatened me with a pasting. He looked about fourteen.

were some of the most entitled arseholes I've ever met. Bloody hell. You'd have thought they were Leicester the way they were going on. Apparently, we're 'tinpot carrot crunchers who should know their place' according to three or four who were heading back on the train after the game (we won 2-1 btw).

Luton 'cheated' them out of their rightful place in the Prem. I cheekily said 'surely you cheated Sunderland in the semi then? They were a lot better than you over the season?' One of them threatened me with a pasting. He looked about fourteen.
You should know better than talk to the animals...although i suppose you have to most of the day 😉😄

Grace Dent nicked Jimmy Hill's chin.

We played Luton in the semi

We played Luton in the semis marra.

They just bullied us with physicality & balls in the box in the second leg. We didn’t cope.

Coventry fans are awful mate....their city is awful too......over past 3 years we had them and Pompey fans as the 2 most hated when they came to our stadium

They’ve earned a big reputation for throwing missiles down from the upper tier onto children and disabled fans below.
A real firm.

Tinpot carrot crunchers :lol:

That’s us.
Pisses me right off when other clubs take our status.

They really are a breed Coventry.

Last edited:

Back