Coventry City Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best bit about getting to this one is we're on the one train straight down...6;52 from Edin. and repeat for the return trip...no split tickets required, and no busting a gut to get connecting trains....
Yes mate. It's very reasonable that route without needing to split

Yes mate. It's very reasonable that route without needing to split

It's the following Saturday that's going to be a bit dodgy...Phoned
LNER help-line today...They're not accepting our pre-booked Edin. to Preston to Bradford tickets on their East Coast route. .So it's back to plan B ...waiting till after the weekend to see what the Northern Rail Strike Timetable for Sat.6th
is like...current forecast is only 30% of trains running..

It's the following Saturday that's going to be a bit dodgy...Phoned
LNER help-line today...They're not accepting our pre-booked Edin. to Preston to Bradford tickets on their East Coast route. .So it's back to plan B ...waiting till after the weekend to see what the Northern Rail Strike Timetable for Sat.6th
is like...current forecast is only 30% of trains running..
We are much the same here mate.
Dronfield to Leeds will be completely canned.
Looks like we will have to head for Sheffield to jump on the X Country.
I did notice there was a 17.29 from Interchange to Leeds on the last strike timetable which will be good enough for us and @KENT-FTM .
As u rightly say, need to wait to see what timetable gets thrown up next week

Which club and grade mate?

St Kilda Melboure, not sure about grade. I will what's app him later and ask. I knew he would like it down there.

Monday he had fitness training, Tuesday strength, fitness, and diet training. Tonight ( in a few hours) is there pre-season dinner, first match on Saturday.

He gets paid for coaching the juniors as well.

Change of plans again so there's now 3 of us going.

Two driving up Friday night and staying at the Premiere, £40 for a double room, on Booking.com.

We're coming up early so we can scout a ticket for the other lad who's coming from Mansfield without one :lol:

Change of plans again so there's now 3 of us going.

Two driving up Friday night and staying at the Premiere, £40 for a double room, on Booking.com.

We're coming up early so we can scout a ticket for the other lad who's coming from Mansfield without one :lol:

Morning Reiver.

Worst come to worst there is cash turnstiles on the day. I think we're in the south stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back