Coventry City Roll Call

no ticket.

HAve you tried the ticket office for returns? I have just managed to pick a ticket up now.

I'll take a PM off anyone if they get one available. Sat in the home and for away games quite a few times but never a great experience ( except Forest away in the 98-99 season). Looking over at 5000 away fans if we're winning will be hard.

As per my other message - ticket office have got some returns. Good luck.

Will be on the train from Newcastle. Although my mate said he is picking me up at 5am so we might be walking to Coventry in stead.

I know its technically a roll call of those going but who are more likely to hear of people having to cancel so .....

Couple of our members booked on our coach to Coventry have been let down with their tickets, anyone know of anyone selling two tickets ? Please get in touch

Thanks in advance from all in SAFC Leeds/Bradford Branch for any help

Couldn't get booked onto a bus anywhere near Gateshead. Luckily had booked the Hilton at the Ricoh arena as a back up so will drive down and stop over.

The best bit about getting to this one is we're on the one train straight down...6;52 from Edin. and repeat for the return trip...no split tickets required, and no busting a gut to get connecting trains....

Back