Coventry City Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is throwing bricks at buses carrying families acceptable then and not attacking you utter cretin !

Show me the evidence then, or is it just what you've heard?

Still zero evidence, anyone wish to wade in and help him out?

No-one?

Shame

High horse-Off. And stop sensationalising stuff.
Many people witnessed it. I was stood right next to the dividing barriers. How much more evidence do you need?

Thats not evidence.

Last edited:

No-one?

Shame

Thats not evidence.
You’re saying no rocks from the adjacent rail line weren’t thrown at buses?

I can find zero evidence that coventry city fans "attacked women and children" Please show me the proof. There isnt any, mass hysteria and social media outrage over nothing. How gulliable are you.
I tend to believe what my eyes tell me ,no hysteria or social media .A group of your supporters on both occasions behaved like morons .The ones in the Wheatsheaf for starters ,and there was Coventry supporters who condemned the behaviour of some of your fans on both occasions. Sunderland supporters have a well earned reputation for good behaviour .As attested by many police forces .My advice to you is to stop defending the morons ,or maybe you were one of them

No-one?

Shame

Thats not evidence.
To defend wankers and cowards who do this you've got to be one yourself. Maybe it's acceptable where you come from ?

To defend wankers and cowards who do this you've got to be one yourself. Maybe it's acceptable where you come from ?
It’s expected where he comes from marra. The backward fuckers still throw sticks at the moon.

No If it happened, its abhorrent and shows football fans in general to be a bunch of tribal neanderthalic parasites whom cannot handle their ale. However, as there is no evidence that Women and children were attacked, its all a moot point.

No If it happened, its abhorrent and shows football fans in general to be a bunch of tribal neanderthalic parasites whom cannot handle their ale. However, as there is no evidence that Women and children were attacked, its all a moot point.
Are you a member of the flat earth society

Busses carrying families were attacked and you do know what happened at ours ? Utter ***** the lot of them that day throwing anything they could lay their hands on and throwing into our supporters below or did they have radar to only endanger non families ???

Flat earth is not a conspiracy, it's a misguided assumption .What a lot of us do not understand ,us why the likes of yourself ,continue to try defend what happened by asking for proof ,well I'd say to you let's have some proof it didn't.In this country in a court of law ,they have what they call eye witnesses.

Flat earth is not a conspiracy, it's a misguided assumption .What a lot of us do not understand ,us why the likes of yourself ,continue to try defend what happened by asking for proof ,well I'd say to you let's have some proof it didn't.In this country in a court of law ,they have what they call eye witnesses.

Flat earth is a conspiracy as the theorists believe that the truth is being withheld from us.

I cant defend something I dont know to be true. All I know is your fans screaming "They attacked children" "They punched a nun" etc is exaggerated rubbish

Only evidence of a scrap was in the pub. Men vs Men

Flat earth is a conspiracy as the theorists believe that the truth is being withheld from us.

I cant defend something I dont know to be true. All I know is your fans screaming "They attacked children" "They punched a nun" etc is exaggerated rubbish

Men v men. Ha ha. Was in the pub your so called “men” were acting like pricks in what is normally a mixed pub with no bother the picked on a man (shirt and scarf not looking for trouble) and shit themselves when him and his mate has a go at them Half the group literally ran away

I'd disagree ,people originally thought the earth flat ,however it's time for me to move on I've got a match to attend .You sir are just here to wind people up ,just endlessly saying the same thing ,you must know the truth but wint accept it .I suggest you no longer waste your time here you are neither making any friends or making any point .If you wish to talk of football fine if not go

I see you’ve ignored the post where it proved rocks were thrown which you said didn’t happen…

I'd disagree ,people originally thought the earth flat ,however it's time for me to move on I've got a match to attend .You sir are just here to wind people up ,just endlessly saying the same thing ,you must know the truth but wint accept it .I suggest you no longer waste your time here you are neither making any friends or making any point .If you wish to talk of football fine if not go
Mate.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

No-one?

Shame

Thats not evidence.

It's amazing that you posted all that in reply to the bloke above me and then saw my post :lol:

Either admit you're an embarrassment, or admit you're wrong.

No-one?

Shame

Thats not evidence.
Actually I was sitting in the coach where the window was smashed by Coventry fans with bricks. Women and children were sitting on the coach, does this count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back