Coventry City Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother trying to reason with them. They genuinely think women and children got attacked which is not true. They're deluded. Like as a collective. Mass hysteria. They're susceptible to it are the geordies...

Your scumbag fans were lobbing bricks and rocks in the general direction of the buses where women and children were. If that's not an attack then what is it?

The sooner your rancid little homeless club goes bust the better.

Your scumbag fans were lobbing bricks and rocks in the general direction of the buses where women and children were. If that's not an attack then what is it?

The sooner your rancid little homeless club goes bust the better.

Evidence please or be quiet

I skyved off school to get a lift with Reidy to go to Coventry for the cup replay after the 0-0 Speedy-Bennett draw at Roker. My mother went ballistic when I got back. Thought I’d get another bollocking at school next day. Form tutor asked what the score was. “5-0 sir. Gary Owers sent off”. “Serves you right. Sit down”
Reid played for QPR at the time. A long way for him to drive up just to pick you up to take you to the match.

Loads of Coventry idiots were starting on people in the park and ride queue after our last game ffs. Saw these fat tanned charver lasses starting on people with kids too. Disgraceful shit little club I hope they go bust.
The reason they are tanned ,is because like all tramps they have no home so spend all day outside and never wash to enhance the tan

Evidence please or be quiet
:eek: what an utter retard.
If u were there for a start you will have seen loads of stuff thrown indiscriminately on Sunderland fans below.

These would have hit anyone, oaps, kids, women, not just adult males, as it was indiscriminate. Just Google if supporters were hurt at the SOL in that fixture and use your common sense to determine if they were all adult makes or perhaps kids and lasses too.
What sort of people throw objects to hurt into a crowd of people which have kids and women and oaps in, and then have fellow supporters downplaying it and thinking it OK.
A really odd set of 'fans' and a bit backward in their behaviour.

Last edited:
:eek: what an utter retard.
If u were there for a start you will have seen loads of stuff thrown indiscriminately on Sunderland fans below.

These would have hit anyone, oaps, kids, women, not just adult males, as it was indiscriminate. Just Google if supporters were hurt at the SOL in that fixture and use your common sense to determine if they were all adult makes or perhaps kids and lasses too.
What sort of people throw objects to hurt into a crowd of people which have kids and women and oaps in, and then have fellow supporters downplaying it and thinking it OK.
A really odd set of 'fans' and a bit backward in their behaviour.
I agree with all you say except saying it was a bit backward the word I'd have used would be retarded

I agree with all you say except saying it was a bit backward the word I'd have used would be retarded

I can find zero evidence that coventry city fans "attacked women and children" Please show me the proof. There isnt any, mass hysteria and social media outrage over nothing. How gulliable are you.

I can find zero evidence that coventry city fans "attacked women and children" Please show me the proof. There isnt any, mass hysteria and social media outrage over nothing. How gulliable are you.
Is throwing bricks at buses carrying families acceptable then and not attacking you utter cretin !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back