Covent garden or Trafalgar Square?

Pre-cup final celebrations:

• Trafalgar Square

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Convent Garden

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

just waiting for someone to upset one of those floating Yodas in Trafalgar Square and things will get proppa norty

You can join @GarethQ in a quiet corner discussing the hundreds of 'sad losers' outside enjoying themselves, and how much superior you are.

Enjoy!

At least quote me correctly. I said I thought it was boring and shite. Not that people are sad losers.

And I can say that it’s boring and shite. Some of my best friends are both boring and shite.

People can enjoy themselves wherever they like. I’m sure people will have a class time no matter what they choose to do.

Enjoy!

Me and my son both arrive mid-afternoon so it'll be rapid bag dumping at the hotel, some proper scran then a concentric pub crawl ending up in Trafalgar Square.

When the drink all vanished from Covent Garden, last time, one of the lads dived into a tube and was back 20 minutes later with slabs of lager :lol:

Me and my son both arrive mid-afternoon so it'll be rapid bag dumping at the hotel, some proper scran then a concentric pub crawl ending up in Trafalgar Square.

When the drink all vanished from Covent Garden, last time, one of the lads dived into a tube and was back 20 minutes later with slabs of lager :lol:
:lol::lol:

Will take ages to get served won't it

I've got the feeling I'll be the one forced to go shopping for cans off my mates if it gets that bad again
:rolleyes::lol:

Back