Covent Garden 30th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I'll just be down on the day. Think Covent Gardens will be a massive let down, too many trying to recreate the night before the league cup final (especially those who weren't there) and it'll all feel very forced when it's just the night before a checkatrade final. Hope everyone there enjoys it like
This. I'm tempted to gan see Noel Gallagher in Newcastle on the Saturday anyway.

I'd still prefer us to concentrate on the league anyway and couldn't really give a flying fuck if we get to Wembley or not.

Trafalger Square would be better then.
Only used Covent Garden as traff Square was closed due to some Russian thing iirc
You recall correctly, celebrating Russia, obviously before they shot an airliner out of the sky and poisoned people in Salisbury. *****.

Last edited:
every one of these threads is missed open goal for us in the semi, a dodgy free kick for them, and stray pass for us and flukey goal for them.

gonna look like a right set of plonkers if we don't get through.

i cant remember this amount of confidence before the man united semi final and it did us the world of good. sunderland as favourites is never a good combo

That's the play off final weekend mate. Isn't this the other trophy
Good point.

:lol:

Same principal applies like, though if we have to do Wembley to gan up I absolutely want us to get there. Much prefer to bypass the bastard though - shite ground for us over the years.

Last edited:
every one of these threads is missed open goal for us in the semi, a dodgy free kick for them, and stray pass for us and flukey goal for them.

gonna look like a right set of plonkers if we don't get through.

i cant remember this amount of confidence before the man united semi final and it did us the world of good. sunderland as favourites is never a good combo
People are discussing and making plans on the off chance we get there. Have you not considered for 1 second if you'll stay over, travel on the day, cost of tickets etc.. I'm sure Bristol rovers fans are doing exactly the same thing, its common sense to at least consider the options in case we do get there .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back