Cov Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any pubs/bars been mentioned for Saturday night? Sounds like quite a few going down Saturday and staying over.

Depends what you want. If you want clubs & women then go broad street or arcadian.

If you want a good beer and some bars then digbeth & jewellery quarter. A personal fave is hennessys in digbeth. Decent music, footy on n big bar.

For the lads who stay out till 6am, latest place i know is tap & spile on broad street. Usually kareoke on and full of weirdos. But always open late.

Their wankers will !

Nah, game will pass off without incident. Kick off time will put a dampener on things, but atmosphere should be lively enough. I'd say around 7-7.5K Cov fans will make the trip over, so a bit down on last night. Could be more, but the fact it is on TV will have an impact.

Nah, game will pass off without incident. Kick off time will put a dampener on things, but atmosphere should be lively enough. I'd say around 7-7.5K Cov fans will make the trip over, so a bit down on last night. Could be more, but the fact it is on TV will have an impact.
If that's true we will be taking about 50% of your fan amount to the game.

Staggering really, considering your vocal lot on twitter talk about empty seats.

If that's true we will be taking about 50% of your fan amount to the game.

Staggering really, considering your vocal lot on twitter talk about empty seats.

Do they? I've never once seen a Coventry take the piss regarding attendances with you lot because it's an argument we'll never win.

It is what it is. The whole thing is a ball-ache. I've live next to the Ricoh, but last night it took me 90 minutes to get to the game and I didn't get home until 11.30. Some will look at Sunday's fixture and will give it a swerve because it's on TV. As for having 1/3 of the attendance, that isn't unusual in this league. We had almost half the attendance away at Rochdale last week, and we've had more than a third at other grounds, as I'm sure you have many times. Difference Sunday is we're both away from home.

Could always delay the KO to get a few more over

Depends what you want. If you want clubs & women then go broad street or arcadian.

If you want a good beer and some bars then digbeth & jewellery quarter. A personal fave is hennessys in digbeth. Decent music, footy on n big bar.

For the lads who stay out till 6am, latest place i know is tap & spile on broad street. Usually kareoke on and full of weirdos. But always open late.
I want to park near town centre, for family reasons, then walk over to match. Any suggestions for best parking?

I want to park near town centre, for family reasons, then walk over to match. Any suggestions for best parking?

We've always just parked in a multi-storey in the city centre. It's not too far a walk and there's a decent pub half way over.

Robins on Rotherham “We struggled to impose our game, but that is against a side that were in the Championship this time last year and who are big, powerful and strong and press better than any side that has come here bar none."

Let's see about that and get right at them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back