County Cricket 2022

You were saying notts spinner should get picked for England as he took first innings 5

Leach has a good test record

No I wasn't. I said he might be considered as a good young bowler and pointed out taking 5 wickets in the first innings at CLS in April was a sign of his quality.

No he doesn't. It's average.

Do you never get bored of bashing strawmen?
Did you *see Broad re-tweeted it?

Autocorrect dysfunction.

Last edited:
Pitches and the balls… Not good enough.

7 fixtures in this Championship round and 6 of them finished in a draw. If the ECB wanted flat decks, they got them, if they want to ruin county cricket - this might be the way to do it :eek:
Some of the games have been million miles away from a result that cannot be good for cricket.

Over the moon there has been a bit rain around in the Kent Surrey game this morning and really hope Kent hold out for a draw.

Surrey top of the league Kent bottom and Surrey batted far too long in the first innings imo, if you going for the title you should be declaring well before they did imo, 671 far too much should have been off a 100 runs before that, hope that the difference in the end.

Have a like for this positive Kent CCC post, instead of the usual anti-Kent shite I usually/always read on the cricket forum.

Jimmy getting a taste of life playing for the England Test side again in the Lancs Essex game. Toiling his arse off only for the batsmen to shove it back at him with a dreadful display

Surprised that Lancashire lost that one, let alone by the margin of the defeat :eek:

Back