Coughlin returns

Turned out to be a great move for Bunny and good luck to him. At the time Durham played safe and didn't give him the guaranteed length of contract he wanted and under the financial pressures they where under I thought it was fair enough. Club's like Lancs can take these risks. Mind it was a surprise when they then went and signed Rimmington on a 2 year deal shorty after.

Turned out to be a great move for Bunny and good luck to him. At the time Durham played safe and didn't give him the guaranteed length of contract he wanted and under the financial pressures they where under I thought it was fair enough. Club's like Lancs can take these risks. Mind it was a surprise when they then went and signed Rimmington on a 2 year deal shorty after.
It was, Rinmington must have been way cheaper or we had some concerns about an injury with Onions.

Strange decision to give him a 3 year deal considering his fitness problems .Even more so in light of the Graham Onions scenario of 1 year with an option of an extra 1 if proven fit etc

we've just extended rimmington anarl havent we? odd one.

i remember your name from the live match chat on durham site, welcome to the smb

iirc you were the captain of our LMC all star CC fun times :lol: :lol: :lol:

Didnt really think much of him before he left, not particularly bothered about his return.

Not managed to get on the field much either at Durham or Notts, risky move to bring him back.

Hope DCCC have purchased some decent covers as well seeing as how : A. They leaked twice last year and B. It seems as if it's never stopped bloody raining for the last two months.:(

I presume Onions was on a lot more money than Rimmington TBF, as a former full international and one of the best in the county game. Rimmo earned his corn this season.

we've just extended rimmington anarl havent we? odd one.

i remember your name from the live match chat on durham site, welcome to the smb

iirc you were the captain of our LMC all star CC fun times :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah good humoured banter whilst following the days play.Shame it finished abruptly as the club's media service since has been pretty poor.It was ran by Yvette who left after rumoured relations with an ex player !! Other names I recall were Brandonia,Safc fan Chris, Marchy and ? Gordon Muchall's number 1 fan.Simple formula where you batted for the duration of a wicket.Bowling in spells of 4/5 consecutive overs.Got reported by the FTECB for spot fixing !!

Yeah good humoured banter whilst following the days play.Shame it finished abruptly as the club's media service since has been pretty poor.It was ran by Yvette who left after rumoured relations with an ex player !! Other names I recall were Brandonia,Safc fan Chris, Marchy and ? Gordon Muchall's number 1 fan.Simple formula where you batted for the duration of a wicket.Bowling in spells of 4/5 consecutive overs.Got reported by the FTECB for spot fixing !!

iirc it was one of our very own who ended it by referring to muchall as gordon the gopher :lol: :lol: i cant remember now if it was brandon or whed.

i remember the day that apparently diva was texting in whilst at the crease. i was never entirely sure if that was real, just seemed a crackers things to be actually happening.

Back