Coronavirus compendium thread

I’m sure somebody got called racist early in this thread for suggesting people got this disease from eating bats.

However they are right.

If people didn’t eat f***ing bizarre animals - in fact bats - at least 2 outbreaks of Ebola and this outbreak could have been avoided.

Lesson in life...don’t f***ing eat bats.

We created mad cow disease

What's this diagnosis change, can anyone explain it? Surely you either have it or you don't? How can an extra 14k yesterday not be classed as having it, yet today they are?

What's this diagnosis change, can anyone explain it? Surely you either have it or you don't? How can an extra 14k yesterday not be classed as having it, yet today they are?

It appears they've reclassified what counts as a case...basically everything they came out with previously is wrong and should have been much higher all along hence the big jump. The WHO are there now, so they can't just make figures up, either way they've lost control (the one thing that regime relies on for its power) if you ask me.

It appears they've reclassified what counts as a case...basically everything they came out with previously is wrong and should have been much higher all along hence the big jump. The WHO are there now, so they can't just make figures up, either way they've lost control (the one thing that regime relies on for its power) if you ask me.
f***ing hell, I hope Daltrey's alreet, he's getting on a bit.

Don't you live in China?

If so in your opinion are the press/government suppressing the figures?
I do but i'm not the only SAFC fan who is. Plus, i'm in Shandong. We've got 450 odd cases here, 47 in my city, not a lot. Have the government pissed about with the figures? Deliberately?

I couldn't possibly comment haha However, having accurate figures would be very difficult anyway.

One of the people that works for me is from Wuhan. She's been saying for ages the figures are underreported, although no-one in her family have caught it.

We have no chance of holding this virus back while we are letting over 2000 people a day fly in from China. All they are met with are signs saying to isolate themselves if they feel unwell. So one who did (and has been diagnosed now as positive for the virus) got an uber to hospital.

One of the people that works for me is from Wuhan. She's been saying for ages the figures are underreported, although no-one in her family have caught it.

They’re are bound to be unreported aren’t they? I could be wrong but dont the majority affected only suffer mild flu type symptoms where they won’t need to consult a doctor. It’s only the more serious cases where a doctor will get involved and or the patient hospitalised and it only be these that they are counting, they won’t know about the mild infections, how can they
We have no chance of holding this virus back while we are letting over 2000 people a day fly in from China. All they are met with are signs saying to isolate themselves if they feel unwell. So one who did (and has been diagnosed now as positive for the virus) got an uber to hospital.

And the moral of that story is don’t call an Uber if you live in London

Last edited:
Just flew to Sri Lanka / Oman. Both countries made us sign forms saying that we didn’t have symptoms, hadn’t been to China recently etc.... but then nobody actually checked the forms and waved us past.

Back