Conspiracy Theorists & The Great Reset

Tremendous work by a caller in to James O'Brien this morning telling us that the vaccine is a Satanist plot to put microchips into us so that Satan can take over the world with the help of his conspirators Bill Gates, Barack Obama, George Soros, Hilary Clinton and George Bush, the pyramid people and the illuminati.

Opened my eyes to what's really going on.

You have to question James O Brien on even entertaining such a call.
I take it he was quite taken in with it all.

If you have time listen to when Frank Lampard called him.

You have to question James O Brien on even entertaining such a call.
I take it he was quite taken in with it all.

If you have time listen to when Frank Lampard called him.

I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I think he'd actually asked people who thought the vaccine was a plot to call in and explain why.

I heard the Lampard thing some time ago and thought he came across really well and made O'Brien squirm.

The microchip thing is the most mental theory and it seems to be building attention rather than dying. If someone had invented a power source, processor, 5G transmitter, GPS locator or a ‘live lab’ able to do real time chemical analysis of your blood and make any one of these things so microscopic they could not be seen, it would be nobel prize or some other major award time. To have invented all of these, each area representing a quantum leap in technology and put them together in a single package, would be incredible, especially as they have kept it and any build up research quiet.

I’ve said for years that the next major personal tech breakthrough for first world countries, would be something that does that instant analysis. Get a beep saying your potassium or salt levels are low, graph cholesterol rising etc. It would be a huge benefit to general health, and likely stop annoying headaches, those days you feel a bit crappy etc.

For the third word, there has been research into micro labs. In many remote locations (or refugee camps), you dont have the benefit of loads of consultants and big hospital lab. They want to be able to stick some blood or spit into a machine and screen for major diseases. Some countries have shown an interest in having this at borders for disease control (talked about long before covid).

If you could make something like this, even at the size of a tin of beans, you would make an absolute fortune.

How anyone can look at tech trends and think such an amazing microscopic device has been constructed and then we needed to fake a global pandemic to sneak it into people, is beyond me. Invent it, win major awards, then sell it for a fortune, Shops will struggle to keep it in stock. No need to trick people.

Loonies, the lot of them.

And why bother with a pandemic when we regularly vaccinate people from being young anyway, waste of money.

hugely limiting all forms of travel , WFH , you could argue the decimation of city centres could lead to them becoming places for living not buisinesses ( smart cities) , health passports etc
I have come to the conclusion that loads won't appreciate what's happening until they find out how hard, if at all, it is to get to an away game.

hugely limiting all forms of travel , WFH , you could argue the decimation of city centres could lead to them becoming places for living not buisinesses ( smart cities) , health passports etc

How does that tie in with the SMB theory that soon everyone will be forced back into the office by the government?
I have come to the conclusion that loads won't appreciate what's happening until they find out how hard, if at all, it is to get to an away game.

So you're aware of it, but doing nowt about it? At least those of us who haven't opened our eyes to it all have an excuse.

Oh, and out of interest, what will be so difficult about going to an away game? Are you suggesting movement around the country will be a thing of the past from now on?

Last edited:
Which offices ? The agenda needs to take out all small business and a large chunk of medium business, so which offices are left standing ?

So all the large businesses and government have buildings and all others nowt? What's the crack there like? Many companies, of all sizes, are choosing to downsize, as having people at home saves money.

So you're aware of it, but doing nowt about it? At least those of us who haven't opened our eyes to it all have an excuse.

Oh, and out of interest, what will be so difficult about going to an away game? Are you suggesting movement around the country will be a thing of the past from now on?

Yes, unless you pay over and above (and I wonder who has that ability 🤔) , it probably has a couple of years spread to fully kick in but 100% that is the agenda.
So all the large businesses and government have buildings and all others nowt? What's the crack there like? Many companies, of all sizes, are choosing to downsize, as having people at home saves money.

Of course it does, agenda 30, you were told this many times previously, people pushed into pretty boxes. Keep watching, here is one of the top globalists, who's country has had little hassle from covid funnily enough 🤔 :-

Last edited:
From the great reset website :lol:
Yes, unless you pay over and above (and I wonder who has that ability 🤔) , it probably has a couple of years spread to fully kick in but 100% that is the agenda.

Of course it does, agenda 30, you were told this many times previously, people pushed into pretty boxes. Keep watching, here is one of the top globalists, who's country has had little hassle from covid funnily enough 🤔 :-

But many don't want to go back into office so it's not exactly a wool pull is it. In fact many appear to be dreading going back. The government isn't doing well mind, even its wfh if you can is falling on deaf ears with some companies, who have still dragged staff back in.
The climate change/Green new deal bollocks.

You'll have to be a bit more specific. I doubt this whole masterplan is to help save the planet. Or if it is, then it's not exactly sinister. Surprised they don't just say work from home, save the planet. Most would be delighted.

Last edited:
But many don't want to go back into office so it's not exactly a wool pull is it. In fact many appear to be dreading going back. The government isn't doing well mind, even its wfh if you can is falling on deaf ears with some companies, who have still dragged staff back in.

Of course, it's a total set up, companies are going to fall like dominoes and many people will be put under state financial control.
You'll have to be a bit more specific. I doubt this whole masterplan is to help save the planet. Or if it is, then it's not exactly sinister. Surprised they don't just say work from home, save the planet. Most would be delighted.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Of course it's not save the planet, it's to take your wealth/belongings.

Last edited:
Of course, it's a total set up, companies are going to fall like dominoes and many people will be put under state financial control.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Of course it's not save the planet, it's to take your wealth/belongings.

Those daft knackers in government doing furlough schemes instead of just letting companies go under.

Surely a greedy government wants people in work paying taxes,, not on the dole claiming off the state :lol:

It's almost like you are highlighting very probable outcomes from a pandemic (job losses etc) then just tagging on that that's the plan.

Last edited:
Those daft knackers in government doing furlough schemes instead of just letting companies go under.

Surely a greedy government wants people in work paying taxes,, not on the dole claiming off the state :lol:

Well I am off to bed, I've told you what happens, but this is the long and short and how do you think this ends?

Back