Conspiracy Theorists & The Great Reset

If the chippys start to close, I might worry. Up to now its all been a breeze. I tend to look after my family and im not concerned how others got what they have and why.

simple, this game of life is.

Im not a conspiracy theorist, but I do believe that there are a lot of rich and influential people who wont be too upset if Covid is going for a little while yet. You only have to look at which businesses are suffering and which are profiting from all this.

These people may be sensing some cheap property and collapsing businesses being available pretty soon.

I see people go on about conspiracy theorists and some basically have them down as dodgepots and almost every other put down.
Some people lump one questioner into a conspiracy nut category, regardless.
The reality is, if you question anything and are still not satisfied with the answer, you try and best guess what the right answer may well be, that you think was being withheld.
How many people have questioned stuff? Anything?

You see, you can have people stood on corners proclaiming the end of the world is nigh and immediately think they're totally nuts. They may well be....but equally they could be sent out by people who have brainwashed them into doing it.
Religion gains masses for unprovable things.
Most people are of the mind that politicians are on the take or corrupt in a large proportion and over time.
Most people understand that large corporations will do anything in their power to make more money, even at the expense of the health of the population...and...it seems to be almost turned a blind eye to.

But yet.....if certain people decide to question any of this stuff, they're conspiracy nutters.
I think we live in a world where peer pressure and media saturation of the mind, to follow the path that was chosen, ensures that most people become subservient to it and, by mass, are controlled enough to police those who question that authority.

The issue with conspiracy theorists is massive blurring of the lines.
Basically having some theorists arguing against each other on what they think is their truth on the very same issues.

Once that happens, then naturally they're all going to appear like they're barking up the wrong tree and the real tree has the masses around it, barking what they accept as their own truth of trust in something that deep down, many know to be nothing of the sort.

Basically we are so easily manipulated, we're ripe for the picking by the few.
Is this a conspiracy?

Hmmmmm.

My favourite thing about them is it’s always people who I know are a bit thick. They then respond to people who engage with them by telling them to “research” something, which to them means googling it and reading what the other batshit conspiracy people have typed or recorded themselves saying on YouTube etc.

Lack of critical thinking in society is the big issue here. People see things and believe them because more than one person repeats it or it’s in “different places” even if the other places have just regurgitated the original “information” - as if that’s some kind of proof that it’s true.
You could argue that writing off every theory as a conspiracy theory also lacks critical thinking.

Conspiracy theorists are really good at boiling down complicated problems into overly simplistic causes.
Some go the other way. One of our resident theorists on the flat earth took our relatively simple model of the solar system that fits perfectly with observational evidence, and made it in to a flat dome with projection crystals, giving us a slide show of a night sky that behaves exactly like it would if viewed on a globe, but fake. We picked away at it over the course of a few months, and in that time to keep answering questions he had to reinvent how light travels (bendy), that light and sound are the same thing, redefine basic biology and nerve impulses, no such thing as a vacuum, weather systems, magnetism, how air pumps work, what the horizon is, basic maths. It was worth keep going back because there was a gem every week. The end result was insanely complex.

The claim from CTs is that they are 'free thinkers' and the rest of us are dumb sheep, just following what we have been told. It seems an open dismissal of all types of learning in favor of crazy shit invented from nowhere. It is a form of mental illness really.

I see people go on about conspiracy theorists and some basically have them down as dodgepots and almost every other put down.
The reality is, if you question anything and are still not satisfied with the answer, you try and best guess what the right answer may well be, that you think was being withheld.

You see, you can have people stood on corners proclaiming the end of the world is nigh and immediately think they're totally nuts. They may well be....but equally they could be sent out by people who have brainwashed them into doing it.
Most people are of the mind that politicians are on the take or corrupt in a large proportion and over time.
Most people understand that large corporations will do anything in their power to make more money, even at the expense of the health of the population...and...it seems to be almost turned a blind eye to.

But yet.....if certain people decide to question any of this stuff, they're conspiracy nutters.
I think we live in a world where peer pressure and media saturation of the mind, to follow the path that was chosen, ensures that most people become subservient to it and, by mass, are controlled enough to police those who question that authority.

Basically having some theorists arguing against each other on what they think is their truth on the very same issues.

Once that happens, then naturally they're all going to appear like they're barking up the wrong tree and the real tree has the masses around it, barking what they accept as their own truth of trust in something that deep down, many know to be nothing of the sort.

Is this a conspiracy?

Hmmmmm.
Well you e been manipulated into thinking the earth is flat so anything you have to say on this or any other subject is null and void.

Anyone believe any of this?

I’ve got plenty of nuggets on my Facebook posting unsubstantiated rumours and hypotheses about a number of things including the US election, global child trafficking & pedophile rings regarding influential individuals and the latest being the ‘Great Reset’ which is allegedly underway. This apparently means those in power are using COVID-19 to maintain our population, reset the economy & control our day-to-day lives.

I mean don’t get me wrong, there’s some interesting points to be debated but surely they’re so far fetched that it just isn’t viable? I never, ever see any credible evidence, just Karen from Cornwall screaming on Facebook about what’s she’s heard from her cousins, uncles mistress:lol:

I am fairly sure that those in power are using COVID-19 to maintain our population, reset the economy & control our day-to-day lives. There also seems to be quite a few influential people who are paedophiles. I am also convinced that there is a huge amount of corruption at a high level amongst powerful people.

However, I am equally convinced that COVID-19 exists and is serious. I also believe the earth is roughly spherical and that 5G doesn't spread viruses.

It pays to be sceptical of those in power and to question their motives, but it also pays to use a bit of commonsense and be equally sceptical of what you see on facebook and youtube.

People who believe every word fed to them by the media and governments are as deluded as conspiracy theorists, if not more so.
True. Though what gets me about the CTs is they stop, think "That does not sound quite right", same as normal people, but rather than just doubt or assume it is an exaggeration, they go way way off at a tangent at times. That leads to a worldwide conspiracy which incredibly complicated and unlikely to maintain. The more normal people have a little look into what has been said and decide what is the most likely truth based on evidence. Conspiracy theories rarely have any evidence and can not stand up to the same level of scrutiny that they have applied to doubt the official story in the first place.

I tend not to believe incidents are planned, but i believe almost 100% of the time that incidents are exploited.

COVID is a real virus, but it is being exploited the world over for careers, wealth, political power etc. 9/11 the same thing (although i still don't buy building 7)

There are always people willing to turn bad situations to their advantage. Part of human nature.

Is this a conspiracy?

Hmmmmm.

You ruin any legitimate point you have to make by thinking the Earth is flat.

Same with David Icke and his lizard bollocks. Same with Alex Jones and Sandy Hook.

Last edited:

Back