Conor McGregor

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could argue that some of those traits were necessary to become a champion and make the money he did. Without knowing the chap, I think it would be difficult to define him by those things.

Not really, there have been classier world champs and plenty of them. If whats being said about him is true, he's an even bigger prick than I think he is now.

Not really, there have been classier world champs and plenty of them. If whats being said about him is true, he's an even bigger prick than I think he is now.

I'm not sure what is being said about him, to be honest, but things have been said before.

As for classier champs, I'm sure there have been but it can't be argued that his mannerisms that you dislike, many people do and it has benefitted him greatly. Variety is interesting and I am always a little suspicious of people coming from very difficult backgrounds being whiter than white.

I'm not sure what is being said about him, to be honest, but things have been said before.

As for classier champs, I'm sure there have been but it can't be argued that his mannerisms that you dislike, many people do and it has benefitted him greatly. Variety is interesting and I am always a little suspicious of people coming from very difficult backgrounds being whiter than white.

Each to their own, I can't stand him though.

You could argue that some of those traits were necessary to become a champion and make the money he did. Without knowing the chap, I think it would be difficult to define him by those things.

Is it safe to say or just tittle-tattle at this point?

It would probably get the thread pulled to be fair. Dee knows whats gone on.

Edit - removed the last bit

It would probably get the thread pulled to be fair. Dee knows whats gone on. The woman in question, her boyfriend is Erin McGregors boyfriends best mate.

Sounds like Eastenders. Innocent until proven and all that.

Reactions: No7
Not really. :lol:

Unless you think having a little word in someone's ear or giving players a nudge off the ball is in any way comparable to Connor McGregor's carry ons. :lol:
i get your point in that its not as extreme as CMcG, but a trip over to PF has people openly admitting that hes an absolute shit house.

Not really. :lol:

Unless you think having a little word in someone's ear or giving players a nudge off the ball is in any way comparable to Connor McGregor's carry ons. :lol:

Other than that bus thing, I imagine his carry-ons consist of choice language in the fight game. He is hardly pushing old folk down stairs.

i get your point in that its not as extreme as CMcG, but a trip over to PF has people openly admitting that hes an absolute shit house.
Oh well, if it's on PF then I stand corrected.

Other than that bus thing, I imagine his carry-ons consist of choice language in the fight game. He is hardly pushing old folk down stairs.
I reckon your imagination is failing you on this one mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back