Conor McGregor

I might get wrong for this but in my opinion, it’s 100% him.
He was in Ireland, in that area that the ordeal happened. He was at a Denis sulta gig in Dublin.
Fuckin wanker, he’s got a lass and 2 kids.

He's a colossal wanker, but have the allegations not came about because he was in that area etc?

He's a colossal wanker, but have the allegations not came about because he was in that area etc?
No mate I think they just said it was a major Irish sports star, and Conor fits the bill atm.
Tbf it could be one of his cronies who are also fighters, Gallagher or crosbie etc but they wouldn’t be classed as major.
I don’t think anyone is mentioning the sulta thing tbh.

Just had some videos shared via whatsapp, and some text conversations to go along with it. Safe to say, he's knackered like

You absolutely hate him just because.....?

Seems a bit harsh, or at least a very low barometer of hating someone.

Arrogant, loud mouthed, bad mannered, cocky, gobshite, shithouse.

Thats why I hate him.

Just had some videos shared via whatsapp, and some text conversations to go along with it. Safe to say, he's knackered like

I hope so.

Arrogant, loud mouthed, bad mannered, cocky, gobshite, shithouse.

Thats why I hate him.

You could argue that some of those traits were necessary to become a champion and make the money he did. Without knowing the chap, I think it would be difficult to define him by those things.

Is it safe to say or just tittle-tattle at this point?

Back