Connor Wickham :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daks

Winger
Altidore was pretty poor but cmon

Connor Wickham is at best championship or league one

Really a joke when this is the best we can do when chasing a goal v Man Utd

Connor will still be posting pics of his goals for the u21 on twitter tho bless him

I'd give Wickham a run of games in the first team tbh. Altidore just hasnt done it for whatever reason.

Please. he has had enough chances.

The only time he has looked OK is against weaker opposition.

We have now paid over ten million in wages and transfer fees for the sum total of one premier league goal.

The 'he's just a young 'un' excuse is wearing thin. He's a big girl's blouse is what he is.

i cant believe how bad wickham is.

amazing to think of the fee he cost. he wouldnt even look competent in the championship imo

i cant believe how bad wickham is.

amazing to think of the fee he cost. he wouldnt even look competent in the championship imo

Its so funny

We are in the shit

Yet the numnuts on here think Wickham , Mavrias,Ki and Cabral will lead us to glory :lol::lol:

f***ing classics on here

I was surprised Wickham got the nod ahead of Borini. I thought we really needed someone with tricky, movement and a bit of pace so for Wickham to come on seemed like a poor call to me.

Mind, I thought Altidore was good again today. He only needs one goal and then they'll start coming more frequently. His hold up play is top class. Unfortunately for him, not many people were getting beyond him.

Altidore offers so much more than Wickham. He's is so much more of a threat. The balls played to him today were utter dog shit. If we play to his strengths he can be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back