Connor Mcgregor

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s making an absolute fortune from whiskey, more than he did from fighting apparently.
I've no idea how. It tastes vile.

Funny how he has been talking about a rematch with Mayweather and a trilogy with Diaz also calling out every MMA fighter under the sun. The timing is good as well with Wrestlemania only 2 weeks away and have announce that the main event will be Ronda Rousy v Charlotte Flair v Becky Lynch, the first time women have headline a Wrestlemania.

It's as if he wants people to remember him.

I still reckon in ten years time he’ll be making a comeback or trash talking current boxers/MMA stars as he faces bankruptcy for his drug habit, divorces for his infedelity and paying of gangsters/lasses who he’s had bother with.

Fair play to him for making the amount of money he has but a monumental bellend nevertheless.

Look at the profit margins for normal businesses. 5-10% you'd be happy with. No way is he banging out a billion in turnover on shit whiskey.

He doesn't fight regularity thought. Plus, boxers will usually walk away with much less than reported fight purses, so his actual takings from the Mayweather fight, while still massive, will not be anywhere near 100m imo.

Endorsements and his Whiskey probably are bigger earners for him right now than fighting.

He doesn't fight regularity thought. Plus, boxers will usually walk away with much less than reported fight purses, so his actual takings from the Mayweather fight, while still massive, will not be anywhere near 100m imo.

Endorsements and his Whiskey probably are bigger earners for him right now than fighting.
Oh aye endorsements will be his biggest. The mayweather purse for him was 30 mill from memory. Still that means he's got to be turning over North of 300 mill on his whiskey. Possible I guess.

Oh aye endorsements will be his biggest. The mayweather purse for him was 30 mill from memory. Still that means he's got to be turning over North of 300 mill on his whiskey. Possible I guess.

Thing with boxing is that the guy being paid 20m can walk away with more than the guy being paid 35m. Given the amount of coke sniffing bumsuckers he has obsessed with, his Whiskey is probably a good earner :lol:

Fair play to him. Don’t particularly like him but he’s come from fuck all and made an absolute fortune. Wish I could retire that early with the money/businesses he’s got.

Scumbag with lots of money, will be in prison soon enough the little coke head gangster wannabe thug!
Everyone says he’s a coke head, but I haven’t seen this documented much anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back