Connor Mcgregor

I don't think I'm seething tbh. Just awake and having coffee and toast highlighting your painfully repetitive "banter". Enjoy your continental breakfast and read of the evening standard.

Talk about lifting bantz.... Think you're confusing me with you. Enjoy your day. Another day in that shit hole :lol: (stay safe).

think he said a few weeks ago that fighting is his third highest income. I guess he also talks a load of shite mind

Largely cause he doesnt actually fight. If he did he would still be getting the massive £££ he did before although his premature tap in his last fight didnt do him any favours.

Didnt realise they had anonymity of suspects till conviction in Ireland, about time we had that here too, too many lives ruined by false/malicious accusations.

Last edited:
I’ve never heard that before like, I thought it was a dollar.
It is. Anytime I've been to a America they've the word bucks to describe a dollar. A bit like us with quid. You can even hear them say it on TV shows.

It's parlance for millions. Sorry you're unfamiliar with it.
It isn't. I paid 10 bucks for a McDonald's in Orlando. I can conform it was $10 not $10m for my Big Mac meal.

Last edited:
Yes. Yes it is.

In trading terms its slang for that apparently:

BREAKING DOWN Buck
The earliest written use of the word buck is from 1748. Conrad Weiser, a Pennsylvania Dutch pioneer who had frequent contact between colonists and Native Americans, wrote in his journal that someone was robbed of 300 bucks' worth of items. He further clarified that five bucks were worth a cask of whiskey at the time. Once American currency replaced animal skins as a way to pay for goods, the term "buck" remained as a slang term for $1. Today, buck is also a slang term for $100. In foreign exchange trader's slang, a buck is 1 million units of a dollar-based currency, most commonly the U.S. dollar.

I've only heard of it as slang for a dollar though I imagine the majority of people use it as that as most people aren't foreign exchange traders.

Back