Concerts at SOL in 2022

What about asking Paul McCartney to get together with Ringo and Julian Lennon and play Sgt Peppers in full. That would sell out. We could say he’s only allowed to do it at the sol so it would be an exclusive
I'm sure that I read a while back that Ringo used to have a relative who lived in the Sunderland area. I think it mentioned that they would go for a drink in the Borough pub, obviously it would have been before the Beatles era. Haway Ringo !

I'm sure that I read a while back that Ringo used to have a relative who lived in the Sunderland area. I think it mentioned that they would go for a drink in the Borough pub, obviously it would have been before the Beatles era. Haway Ringo !
So an affinity with Sunderland.

Looks like Manchester for the foos, never liked villa Park and seems an odd choice for a gig..... West hams ground less said

Ah right, saw them there years ago supported by The Strokes
Been to a few at the cricket ground, it's alright. They have a big temporary stand that is dismantled to put a stage up.

The football ground isn't really suitable for a gig. Older stadium with tight concourses, plus I think the pitch being raised means there's an issue with a safety certificate for any events allowing the public on the pitch.

Been to a few at the cricket ground, it's alright. They have a big temporary stand that is dismantled to put a stage up.

The football ground isn't really suitable for a gig. Older stadium with tight concourses, plus I think the pitch being raised means there's an issue with a safety certificate for any events allowing the public on the pitch.

saw Springsteen at the football ground few years ago.

Got Foos tickets this morning so that's the wife's Christmas box sorted. Mind it was easier to get gig tickets than it was to book digs. I was in Manchester last week and everything has quadrupled in price.

Foo Fighters UK tour - 2 dates in London and 2 dates in the midlands :lol::lol::lol:.

Lazy as fuck tour scheduling! I mean, the SoL has a bigger capacity than villa park, hopefully we'll start getting these kind of gigs again.

Back