Computer games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couple of hours on Fallout 4 or couple of hours watching Eastenders/Corry/Mrs Browns Boys/The Nations top sewers?

Tough choice. :lol:

No man

Real men wear £80 polo shirts and sit around pretentious bars talking about music and which Michelin starred restaurant they’re going to this week.

I think 30 is the absolute maximum cut off for games, something not quite right with older blokes wanking over computer games
Something not quite right about blokes watching Saturday night takeaway and EastEnders. Would much rather have a couple games of fifa

I find them so much more engaging than movies or tv programs.
Big open world games like assassins creed or far cry let you travel around taking in the scenery, broken up by mercilessly gunning down an enemy convoy who’ve had the audacity to take a pot shot at you, it a great way to wind down after a stressful day.
After one particularly tough day the wife found me unloading 500 rounds into an outpost commander , and did say “ I really think he’s had enough like, seriously!”

:lol:

Far Cry 5 is out on Tuesday (27th March)...

I'm torn between buying it (£50!) or waiting a month until it's cheaper, AC Origins came out at £50 but dropped to £30 within a month.

... and I'm well over 40 and I love gaming.

The kids .... however .... absolutely rip me a new one when the play me at anything, so I'm not good.

I think 30 is the absolute maximum cut off for games, something not quite right with older blokes wanking over computer games

Obviously never played the Witcher 3

Far Cry 5 is out on Tuesday (27th March)...

I'm torn between buying it (£50!) or waiting a month until it's cheaper, AC Origins came out at £50 but dropped to £30 within a month.

... and I'm well over 40 and I love gaming.

The kids .... however .... absolutely rip me a new one when the play me at anything, so I'm not good.

I pre ordered the gold edition of amazon for £57. Season pass content looks decent on this one

Last edited:
My missus knows she can watch that shit when I'm at the pub, playing football or working away. It's all on demand so there's no excuse for heterosexual males to be watching any soaps this day and age imho

Joking aren't you!? Computer games are for gays. Get into the soaps man. A lad got sodomised on Corrie last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back