Computer games

Status
Not open for further replies.

the grown men who can't wait to get in and fire up the console are bairnish at heart. nee doubt. need to just grow up and sit down pissed off with a whisky, that's what real men do.

Love a few games of OverWatch when I get a spare hour to kill. Even better with a few mates

Last edited:
A huge part of online gaming is just sitting around with mates talking shite.

This. As me and my school friends moved around the country for uni then work, this is the best way of keeping in touch. We maybe only see each other every couple of months but we speak all the time on WhatsApp and when playing online games. When we were at school, we'd spend all day Saturday playing games at one of our houses, it's no different now really. In fact I really think online gaming has kept us closer as a group of friends as we're so geographically spread out.

This. As me and my school friends moved around the country for uni then work, this is the best way of keeping in touch. We maybe only see each other every couple of months but we speak all the time on WhatsApp and when playing online games. When we were at school, we'd spend all day Saturday playing games at one of our houses, it's no different now really. In fact I really think online gaming has kept us closer as a group of friends as we're so geographically spread out.
The Inbetweeners

I've been gaming since my teens. I'm now in my early fifties and still play games but mostly online. I also have a family, go to the gym 3 times a week and play golf at least twice a week.

Nowt wrang with computer games :cool:

I’ll save you some time for your next thread mate
<smb thread template>
Everyone who likes to <insert activity> is a right bellend. They should be doing <insert activity> instead
</smb thread template>

Everyone who likes to use novelty HTML tags in their posts is a right bellend. They should be using CSS instead.

I think 30 is the absolute maximum cut off for games, something not quite right with older blokes wanking over computer games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back