Come Dine With Me

Never ceases to amaze me when they decide to make something they've never cooked before with ingredients they've never cooked with before when they're serving a bunch of strangers. Ya'd at least think they'd have given it some thought in the weeks and months beforehand and given it a few trial runs.

Then again it wouldn't surprise me if half of them do it in a panic after their mates have told them the night before that they can't serve up their mam's special bolognese knocked up with a jar of Dolmio.

Or it's all a set up to make shite daytime telly.

Never ceases to amaze me when they decide to make something they've never cooked before with ingredients they've never cooked with before when they're serving a bunch of strangers. Ya'd at least think they'd have given it some thought in the weeks and months beforehand and given it a few trial runs.

Then again it wouldn't surprise me if half of them do it in a panic after their mates have told them the night before that they can't serve up their mam's special bolognese knocked up with a jar of Dolmio.

My brother applied for it and i think he was going to be on but he couldnt do the filming days IIRC.

But im sure you have to audition by cooking something and that is usually what you would cook on the show? Might not be accurate but sure thats the case

Back