Come Dine With Me

Its class int it :lol:

She's just served the cat-shaped rice-filled biscuits and her guests are spitting out the bits of rice. Her whole evening was cat themed and she's dressed as a cat.

Did she whizz it ? Rice Flour is just rice in powder form so she could've got away with it

Nor mate she hoyed a cup and half of uncooked long grain rice into some some cookie dough and stuck it in the oven.

Last edited:
Same, she must have been a right irritant the way he cains her :lol:

The way they other two are just sitting their looking at the floor and for some reason the lass getting told off is hiding behind her own hair. :lol:
I've always said that the if i'm ever on this (which i wont be) then i would go to the 4 houses for the food on the Mon to Thurs and when they turn up at mine on the Friday i would tell them all to fuck off.

:lol:

If people are knocking up food as bad as this when they're having guests round and they know they're going on the telly, I shudder to think what they're scranning through the week when no-one's judging them.
Never ceases to amaze me when they decide to make something they've never cooked before with ingredients they've never cooked with before when they're serving a bunch of strangers. Ya'd at least think they'd have given it some thought in the weeks and months beforehand and given it a few trial runs.

Then again it wouldn't surprise me if half of them do it in a panic after their mates have told them the night before that they can't serve up their mam's special bolognese knocked up with a jar of Dolmio.

THAT was brilliant. Iirc she was in the CID too but he wasnt intimidated one bit

Me other fav one had a milf on and an african lad young enough to be her son, she was getting pissed and was all over him like a rash and the other bloke (ugly noncey gype fella) had a massive jealous tantrum owa it.

Loved the Sunderland episode mind.
Durham episode had a vile gay bloke in it, horrid he was.

Same, she must have been a right irritant the way he cains her :lol:
She wasnt really iirc he was just a nutjob who was furious he never won the comp.

Last edited:

Back