Colemans, still the best fish and chips?

There was a distinct lack of smoke or fire in the picture TBF. I was told it was the Crabshack at first.

Never believe a pisshead out the New Crown.

Apparently it closed at 7pm so unusual for so many emergency services for someone stuck under the lift. Fuck knows.

Last edited:
Drove past this morning, all the lights on but can’t seen any damage. Likely a kitchen fire, hopefully the suppression system got it before it got too bad.
Apparently someone stuck under the lift, hopefully not to serious
They had closed the road last night, not normal for that for someone trapped in a lift!

Last edited:
Drove past this morning, all the lights on but can’t seen any damage. Likely a kitchen fire, hopefully the suppression system got it before it got too bad.

They had closed the road last night, not normal for that for someone trapped in a lift!
Mates son works at the Crabby that’s what he reckons. Just been past myself and there’s no damage exterior at all

I now rarely get fish and chips from chipshops because I find they aren't very good. But last week I came out of Morrisons at Doxy and caught a whiff of them from Tommy's chip shop.
That at the beach chipshop smell that draws you in. So I got some chips and they were very good. I find it's the chips I don't like from fish and chip shops, fish is usually ok-ish. They were the best chips I can remember having in a very long time. Small portion though, not the almost double size amount you get nowadays.

I now rarely get fish and chips from chipshops because I find they aren't very good. But last week I came out of Morrisons at Doxy and caught a whiff of them from Tommy's chip shop.
That at the beach chipshop smell that draws you in. So I got some chips and they were very good. I find it's the chips I don't like from fish and chip shops, fish is usually ok-ish. They were the best chips I can remember having in a very long time. Small portion though, not the almost double size amount you get nowadays.
I bought some chips from a local chippy. Loaded with s and v. Had about 4 and binned them. Rather just have a bit of fish

We were there yesterday
Probably the best I’ve had from Coleman’s
Chips weren’t the usual anaemic colour but nice and crispy
Nearly as good as the
Magpie

I’ve just driven past Colmans Seafood Temple. I did not know about this incident at the time so didn’t pay particular attention but I can say it looks pretty normal. No sign of fire engines or burnt out stuff on the pavement.

Had cod and chips from Bells in Fram yesterday and they were the best I’ve had for years.
They’re definitely better than the ones on the city centre which were disappointing last time I had them

Back