Cole Palmer

A place on the plane is surely a given, it's just a question of fitting him in the team.

All comes down to who Gareth picks to sit alongside Rice. Bellingham can do the box to Box and then it’s between Palmer and Foden for the number 10. Saka and Gordon will be out wide although I’d go Foden left and Palmer central just to get them all in.

Sorry mate but this is the best one :lol:

What has Palmer achieved at the time ? Absolutely bugger all. Just like Amad. He's exceeded expectations by quite a distance this season tbf to the lad. I didn't think he was this good but he's even better than I ever imagined this early in his career. Hindsight is a wonderful thing

Mainoo and Palmer have to be involved but watch loads of dross make the squad and get minutes. Guaranteed one of Phillips, Rashford or Mount inexplicably make the squad and get minutes

Will end up in championship top 6 team. He might have played premier league football and champions league, but so did Amad. I don't think Palmer is guaranteed to play in the premier league like. It's possible, but far from certain. Could be a replacement at the likes of Leicester for maddison

Oh, stop it. :lol:

Not being a arse but instead of who?
I don’t really know. If I’m perfectly honest I’m not even sure who plays where for England, not a massive fan of international football.

I’d play this lad though, someone’s getting dropped if I have any say in it. Just not sure who or where

I don’t really know. If I’m perfectly honest I’m not even sure who plays where for England, not a massive fan of international football.

I’d play this lad though, someone’s getting dropped if I have any say in it. Just not sure who or where
Just think the only way he can start is if Bellingham drops back and plays as an 8 but that means you’re taking arguably the best player in the world out of what has been his best position this season to fit Palmer in.

That would get ripped apart against good opposition

Maybe but we’ll not find out either would be my guess, how many sides should England fear at Euros really though? France maybe, let gets the attacking flair players on the pitch and deal with a tricky team as and when.

Maybe but we’ll not find out either would be my guess, how many sides should England fear at Euros really though? France maybe, let gets the attacking flair players on the pitch and deal with a tricky team as and when.
I think you play 4-2-3 1 and either Palmer saka or foden have to be sub

Back