Cole Palmer City to Chelsea

Best thread in a while this. I know who to put on mute for their expert opinions now :D

Bellingham Rice
Saka Palmer Foden
Kane
it's a nightmare for me...

is foden any good on the left... but then you shoehorn palmer in...but then Foden wins matches on his own as well. Nightmare.

that 6 is amazing, and yes Shirley I am serious.

I hope Southgate doesn't bottle it and plays Henderson and Kalvin Phillips then Foden and Palmer on the bench!!

it's a nightmare for me...

is foden any good on the left... but then you shoehorn palmer in...but then Foden wins matches on his own as well. Nightmare.

that 6 is amazing, and yes Shirley I am serious.

I hope Southgate doesn't bottle it and plays Henderson and Kalvin Phillips then Foden and Palmer on the bench!!
It's some bloody mix of players mind isn't it. Got to play players in their correct positions if possible as we had Beckham Scholes, Lampard and Gerrard and only Beckham always played in his natural club position and look how that ended up.

It's the young ages of all of them apart from Kane that is the scary thing going forward. They should get better

It's some bloody mix of players mind isn't it. Got to play players in their correct positions if possible as we had Beckham Scholes, Lampard and Gerrard and only Beckham always played in his natural club position and look how that ended up.

It's the young ages of all of them apart from Kane that is the scary thing going forward. They should get better
I would go all out attack - win games 5-3 ! sorted!

I'd rather do that and go down on our shield of our biggest strengths, than try to shut up shop and and then in the last crunch games miss out again like normal. We should never have lost to Italy after that 1st half before.
Kane - 39 goals this season
Palmer - 20 goals
Saka - 18 goals
Foden - 19 goals
bellingham - 20 goals
Rice -6 goals

122 goals between them...

If he goes for a 1 nil win he needs to be shipped out the first game!!

Back