Cole Palmer City to Chelsea

Well, it's going to take some patience for it to work out and a lot of things to go their way. I'll expect unsettled players and a revolving door in the head coach department when it doesn't go to plan....if their ever was much of a plan.

Aye they need patience like. Whether they have it is another matter. Arguably the least patient in the league.

Makes you wonder who is advising the kid.

Playing in the world’s best team under arguably the best manager at the age of 21 and he wants to swap it for that absolute basket case of a club where he may not even get more game time. Crazy.
Have heard he wanted a loan, but MCFC did not see this as an option.
He is a down to earth, local lad who has been at City since he has been 9.
I think he could struggle with living in London and not having his Mcr mates around him.
Not sure he will get a regular jersey, either.
Hope this works out for Cole Palmer, but think Chelsea are not currently, the club for him.
Hope I'm wrong though...

I'm more convinced than ever that American tramp in charge at Chelsea is after a very quick win by spending his endless wealth until they win something before he fucks off and leaves them to pick up the pieces. He probably thinks he'll be treated like a king if they won the league without realising that he'll very quickly get chased out of town when they implode.

Just seen poch on sky sports news, not even sure he knew he’s arriving :lol:
are those yanks just Googling players and thinking fuck it put an offer in:lol:

So they're getting rid of Hudson Odoi who was (if he's lucky) going to sit on the bench this season to bring in Cole Palmer for 45 million who (if he's lucky) is going to sit on the bench this season.

Are they just trying to break football?
Palmer will be a starter before the season is over , potentially a top top player.

Man city won't miss him.

Chelsea will only play him instead of another similar player they've spent mega money on (and ship out Hudson odoi to pay for it).

Lunacy.

Anar. They hoard all the younguns, loan scores of them out, even receiving a transfer ban because of it….. and still end up overpaying millions for another teams talent!??
It's utterly bizarre and crazy how much money they've spent and seems totally scattergun.

borja is a 9 and will be back soon, and while he isnt top class he is ok for the premier league...

This is a lad who seems to have got miles better whilst he's been injured.

He scored 6 in 32 for Southampton and then 1 in 13 for Chelsea.

Been out for 9 months with a serious injury and as they've struggled to find a number 9 he's gradually grown into the solution from the treatment room.

Back