Cole Kitchen

No. I had said I was having a ham and cheese toastie. Let’s face it though you were in a huff because I exposed you as being bald so we’re upset.
Haha nah I think it was you who wasn’t happy because I exposed you as a wind up merchant ...... I’ve told you before I have a fine head of hair for a middle age fella !!!

Haha nah I think it was you who wasn’t happy because I exposed you as a wind up merchant ...... I’ve told you before I have a fine head of hair for a middle age fella !!!
You haven’t. I’ve seen you loads of times. You’ve got a thin blonde spike to try and hide the baldness. It’s clear to see you’re bald. You had a hissy fit slagging off my toastie as I pointed out that you were in bald denial.

You haven’t. I’ve seen you loads of times. You’ve got a thin blonde spike to try and hide the baldness. It’s clear to see you’re bald. You had a hissy fit slagging off my toastie as I pointed out that you were in bald denial.
Haha blonde I bloody wish !! It’s light grey all over and as for a spike not sure I could carry that off at my age pal ...... I don’t have hissy fits anymore, I just like pointing out wind up merchants who are nothing more than doing things for reactions and likes 😯😯

Haha blonde I bloody wish !! It’s light grey all over and as for a spike not sure I could carry that off at my age pal ...... I don’t have hissy fits anymore, I just like pointing out wind up merchants who are nothing more than doing things for reactions and likes 😯😯
What do you expect everyone to be serious on here? I take stuff on here about as much as I do what is scrawled on the back of a bog door. You’re hardly providing any enthralling content yourself.

What do you expect everyone to be serious on here? I take stuff on here about as much as I do what is scrawled on the back of a bog door. You’re hardly providing any enthralling content yourself.
I’ve never claimed to be pal
My dad’s bigger than yours.
My dads only small mate like me
:lol: :lol: :lol:

@OOOSH YEAH & @The soap powder, none of you are covering yoursef in glory here like. Read the quoted sentance & tell me this isn’t the height of silliness :lol:
Haha it was only ever meant to be silliness ...... all I was doing was reviewing my sarnie !!!

Dinnar, my dad is tiny TBF.

Sarnie sounded lush BTW, even if it was a bit pretentious. 😎
It was very pretentious and I think that made it all the better ......maybe I’m just learning how to be like that from the best @OOOSH YEAH
The lad slagged off my PEK toasties because I pointed out his bald blindness. He actually started this so I’m waiting for an apology.
Now pek in a toastie would be very good ...... I’m sorry though for pretending I’m not bald because you think I’ve got blonde spikey hair !!!

It was very pretentious and I think that made it all the better ......maybe I’m just learning how to be like that from the best @OOOSH YEAH

Now pek in a toastie would be very good ...... I’m sorry though for pretending I’m not bald because you think I’ve got blonde spikey hair !!!
Have a look back at the thread. All I was having was a pek and cheese toastie :lol:
Oh and you are bald like

Back