Cole Kitchen

Everything at the UTC is a fiver max isn’t it? Or is it the fact the menu doesn’t vary enough?
Aye true, just realised the main meals are £4.50p or £5, thought it was £5.50p for some reason. I found their flavours quite exciting at first but just felt it not really a substantial meal, I am 6'5 and 20 stone, some of their mains with bit salad do not fill me tooth :lol:

On a related note, I am going to go to Cole Kitchen later and see what it is like.

I do not mind paying a fair bit but sometimes places do take the piss a little, I am yet to try this place, so will give it a go. But the Urban Terrace Kitchen in pallion is a bit like what you mention. I really liked there for a couple of visits, then I have just found it a bit too little for your money.
Give over man. :lol:

£4.50 for an entire meal of freshly cooked food. It's excellent value. :lol:

Give over man. :lol:

£4.50 for an entire meal of freshly cooked food. It's excellent value. :lol:
See I found todays £6 sandwich (meatballs, cheese etc in focaccia bread) more filling than a £4.50p meal from Urban Terrace Kitchen. Yeah it might be freshly prepared, but half of it is a standard bunch of leaves/salad imo.

Tried to order on Facebook but they don’t take orders on line. Rang the mobile number but 2 hour wait for food so will try another day when I have more time.

Back