Colback to be released

Most of the useless fuckers. Can you not remember how bad he was?

Better left back maybe, but never a midfielder.
He looked fairly poor in the PL but decent enough in the Champo. Most of our players look out of their depth in this league never mind anything higher.

Would he be better than leadbitter?
Grant is possibly a bigger lads fan than I am, but in his current form I reckon I’m the better footballer. Just. With regards Jack, he’d be a step up in quality on most of our squad. Without even considering his wage demands though there’s not a mission he’d come back. Could you imagine the meltdown?

I know he's made a fortune at the expense of them but all things considered it's great to see his career go completely down the shitter after such a snakey move by him.

Hope no one offers him a contract after too.
He'll not get anywhere near his current deal. Still get 5k a week somewhere though.

So ginger.
I'm not sure many people remember, but I think it was the last derby he played for us before leaving for Newcastle. One of the commentators was some Geordie who, whenever Colback got the ball, would say 'Colbeck. So honest, so genuine.' Wouldn't say anything else. I found it such an odd thing to say that whenever I hear or see his name I immediately think of that phrase

I'd f***ing hate to see that prick back here, he'd be another one swanning around on the pitch putting no effort in....hes not kicked a ball fir 3 seasons and people saying "bring him home"?....f***ing idiots!

Back