COD4: Remastered on PS4

If it's anything like mine - badly

Still better than little shits jumping about and knocking up a mansion when you try to kill them

Watching it online it looks like they increased the TTK from the original. The thing that turned me off recent COD games. Dead before you've even realised you've been shot.

Last edited:
TTK is indeed much faster than it was in the original. Annoying tbh.

showing as 39gb for me

22gb for multiplayer and 53 for main game here.

I downloaded MP first....started it up only for it to tell me I needed the whole game before I could play :neutral:

Last edited:
TTK is indeed much faster than it was in the original. Annoying tbh.

22gb for multiplayer and 53 for main game here.

I downloaded MP first....started it up only for it to tell me I needed the whole game before I could play :neutral:
weird, I just got it online on the psn store to download it to my ps4 at home, said 39gb, of course I dont have the free space to let it download :evil:. Really need to put that 2tb drive back in.

Is the online well populated?

Yep, full of noobs thanks to PS Plus.

It's weird going back to all the places I was going 12 year ago, "Oh I remember that little camping spot" etc. It's like a nerd's nostalgia trip. Even has the old modem connecting sound for the countdown, it's quite a nice touch.

Activision being Activision trying to cash in with it's all unlockable bollocks for imaginary coins like. That didn't used to be there.

Last edited:

Back