COD4: Remastered on PS4

Prestige in a week, kdr 2.41 :cool: I'm much better at this than I was 12 year ago...which is nice :neutral:

Bit bored now like, moved onto the campaign to get the platinum.

TTK?

Quite a good laugh but the xmas level is absolutely bollocks, like.

Time to kill, or more accurately - time to die. They've actually just improved hit detection, which is a good thing, but in the original if you got shot you had time to react, duck for cover, even get a few hits back. Now it's, more often than not, instant death. Not complaining like, it's made me much better at it.

Xmas Level? Winter Crash?

Last edited:
Time to kill, or more accurately - time to die. They've actually just improved hit detection, which is a good thing, but in the original if you got shot you had time to react, duck for cover, even get a few hits back, now it's, more often than not, instant death. Not complaining like, it's made me much better at it.

Xmas Level? Winter Crash?
Yeah. Pain in the arse with exploding presents and santa's sleigh. You cant see from the top of the 3 story building, neither

Yeah. Pain in the arse with exploding presents and santa's sleigh. You cant see from the top of the 3 story building, neither

Ah, a favourite camping spot :lol::oops: Yeah, I prefer normal crash where I can actually see people.

You can hear Christmas music playing when everyone stops shooting, it's quite eerie.

Last edited:
Can't wait to download this, first proper shooter I played and loved it.

My sugar addled teenage mind used to f***ing love playing hardcore HQ on shipment, getting an airstrike and only get +10 because you killed everyone on both teams :lol:

Back