CoD WW2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to be a bit more creative than 6 v 6 online. WW2 had epic battles on beaches, in forests, the countryside etc need to recapture this with huge team matches
Theyre introducing 64 player arent they?

Not sure where ive seen that mind :lol:

call of duty youtubers going bust

Since March, YouTubers have watched their revenue plummet as advertisers bleed out of the platform. Some videos containing violence, real or fictional, are considered “inappropriate for advertising.” First-person shooter Call of Duty, a massively popular game on YouTube, is no walk in the park. So, the huge community that’s formed around it is getting hit by widespread demonetization

http://kotaku.com/youtubers-say-they-cant-make-money-covering-call-of-dut-1794884320

call of duty youtubers going bust

Since March, YouTubers have watched their revenue plummet as advertisers bleed out of the platform. Some videos containing violence, real or fictional, are considered “inappropriate for advertising.” First-person shooter Call of Duty, a massively popular game on YouTube, is no walk in the park. So, the huge community that’s formed around it is getting hit by widespread demonetization

http://kotaku.com/youtubers-say-they-cant-make-money-covering-call-of-dut-1794884320

Slowly but surely, youtubers are moving over to Twitch and starting up streaming. That is where the money is going.
COD is absolutely shite to watch somebody play anyway. The only decent videos of COD I have seen is the "hiding tactics" ones.

I'm not a massive fan of FPS, I did enjoy the "old" COD games on PC, and din't mind MW1 and MW2, but lost interest after that.

This looks pretty good mind, might get me back into the COD world.

Massive shame they're only doing it to stop Battlefield from catching up them. BF1 has got to be the best shooter I've ever played (including MW2).
Battlefield games are 10x better than COD & have been for at least 5 years.

Slowly but surely, youtubers are moving over to Twitch and starting up streaming. That is where the money is going.
COD is absolutely shite to watch somebody play anyway. The only decent videos of COD I have seen is the "hiding tactics" ones.

It's pretty shite watching anybody play anything imo, there are probably a handful who are watchable and it's purely because of their likeable personalities. The other 99% try and pretend they have one.

the only decent ones i used to like were the 'camper justice' ones

:)

It's pretty shite watching anybody play anything imo, there are probably a handful who are watchable and it's purely because of their likeable personalities. The other 99% try and pretend they have one.

Lirik is f***ing hilarious like, exactly why he gets 40k people watching him.

Massive shame they're only doing it to stop Battlefield from catching up them. BF1 has got to be the best shooter I've ever played (including MW2).
Battlefield games are 10x better than COD & have been for at least 5 years.

Battlefield is class but the hardcore servers are always down and hardcore mode is relatively poor when it works. Find MW more enjoyable but I agree the battlefield series is better overall

I like the idea of removing create a class and having divisions. Divisions like Armoured, Infantry etc. Gives it more of a Battlefield feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back