CoD WW2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks just like a rehash of the first ones all those years ago. Might be canny. Totally lost their way going for the shitty console online play bollocks. They need to expand their online to be more like Battlefield with git big fuckoff maps where it's not just spawn-kill-die-spawn-kill-die-spawn-kill-die over and over.

Kids of today will never know just how incredible COD and COD Allied Assault were on the PC, even the online play was spot on. Probably not enough jet packs, pink guns and dropping a grenade even though you've been shot in the swede.

Kids of today will never know just how incredible COD and COD Allied Assault were on the PC, even the online play was spot on. Probably not enough jet packs, pink guns and dropping a grenade even though you've been shot in the swede.
Only reason why im excited for this one cod uo was absolutely brilliant

Think I'm gonna be a massive hypocrite and treat myself to the £80 premium version. Hopefully the game will keep me entertained for a year after release.

Talking to me dad yesterday and he reckons if u pre order u get the first level of this to demo? Anyone heard anything? Thinking of pre ordering like

They need to be a bit more creative than 6 v 6 online. WW2 had epic battles on beaches, in forests, the countryside etc need to recapture this with huge team matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back