Cocaine dealing gang gets jailed for almost 75 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is going to be contesting for the top boy tag of Sunderland now with all these lot getting banged up?started to well up when some of them were described as family men and their families would be affected by them going to jail
Rocky Marshmalla?

Who is going to be contesting for the top boy tag of Sunderland now with all these lot getting banged up?started to well up when some of them were described as family men and their families would be affected by them going to jail

The lad dressed up as a court jester on the HMP Durham Prison series.

no. roulette machines,basically put a canny bit in the machine and £20 on black, £20 on red and £2 on zero. you lose 2 quid, or if zero comes up you win 72 quid, fuck about like this for a hour or so then cash out you get a printed receipt (which you keep) which the bookie converts to cash.
See ,I dont get this because the odd time I play these machines you hand the ticket in and the bookie keeps it and gives you the money.Never have they have me a receipt.

See ,I dont get this because the odd time I play these machines you hand the ticket in and the bookie keeps it and gives you the money.Never have they have me a receipt.

Plus they could look at the CCTV and see how much money you pump into it then question where you got it from.

The third Dobbing brother?
Is it ? Only knew of the 2 who got sent down . Surely not a 3rd one ??

Asa was the more well known , I never classed them as nasty lads just daft jack the lads, ducker n divers , I was suprised how deep they got involved

Last edited:
Is it ? Only knew of the 2 who got sent down . Surely not a 3rd one ??

Asa was the more well known , I never classed them as nasty lads just daft jack the lads, ducker n divers , I was suprised how deep they got involved

Different Dobbings I think

One in article also has older brother in jail though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back