Cocaine dealing gang gets jailed for almost 75 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

no. roulette machines,basically put a canny bit in the machine and £20 on black, £20 on red and £2 on zero. you lose 2 quid, or if zero comes up you win 72 quid, fuck about like this for a hour or so then cash out you get a printed receipt (which you keep) which the bookie converts to cash.

Mate of mine did his through acting as a bookie in the club then online betting - seen some ridiculous sums bet

no. roulette machines,basically put a canny bit in the machine and £20 on black, £20 on red and £2 on zero. you lose 2 quid, or if zero comes up you win 72 quid, fuck about like this for a hour or so then cash out you get a printed receipt (which you keep) which the bookie converts to cash.

Not sure that would work. You could have the odd win but as they are fixed odds terminals how could you explain to hmrc how you were winning thousands upon thousands

I went to school with Blakey, I remember when he wanted a fight with me so I said ok lets go and he said he would have to fight me later as he was recovering from a broken leg.

I’ve never seen that before, you normally hand it over in exchange for the cash.

I’ve never seen that before, you normally hand it over in exchange for the cash.

You can get receipts but the NCA recently published guidance that they wouldn't take receipts alone as evidence of source if wealth - they've badically got better at wanting to see the full flow of money (I'm. An MLRO in the gambking sector - online tho)

In days gone by every takeaway and restaurant in Stowell St would take their takings to aspers convert to chips indulge in no risk /low risk wagering then cash out (allegedly) to undereport takings as a tax evasion strategy

Last edited:
Who is going to be contesting for the top boy tag of Sunderland now with all these lot getting banged up?started to well up when some of them were described as family men and their families would be affected by them going to jail

I always google the addresses to see where they live.

They say crime doesn't pay .... well they're right here.

I've often wondered what they do with all the cash, it'd all have to be laundered through shops and the like to
turn it into legit cash to buy stuff with, other wise your gonna get your collar felt.

As I walk past the burger vans on match days I often think I wonder how many are recording a days takings of £3000 but are really taking a few hundred.

It seems that many fast food franchises in the good old US of A have been doing this for years.

McDonald's have even been compared to banks rather than restaurants in mainstream media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back