Club Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don’t think that a fans supporters group would have any influence whatsoever on SDs decision to sell. Imofwiw is that the club has been up for sale for a long time. This is an excuse SD needs to get rid.

How would you feel if a group of people who had no knowledge of the inner workings of the club had demanded you lose your investment and fuck off? I’d be livid.
Again not saying I think he should be over the moon, but I wouldn't just up sticks and leave my 'investment' if I felt I was the right person to take it forward. Did he honestly expect to come in and get no criticism at a club our size (whether it is right or wrong is another entire debate) but surely he should be able to handle criticism better than this.

He’s entitled to defend himself, regardless of whether you think he ought to leave or not.

This. I want him to leave asap for a whole load of reasons, principally that he hasn't got a f***ing clue what he is doing. But I don't know how anybody could take exception to that statement TBH. Too much social media has led people to believe that everyone must agree with them, and that they are entitled to give it out but not take it. There's nothing wrong with that statement. In fact if he hadn't issued a statement people would have criticised him. And if he had issued a statement saying something else people would have criticised him.

Interesting that it came as a surprise (the statement that is). I wonder what triggered the complete and sudden change of heart, especially from the fanzines who were sucking him off up until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back