Club Statement: Darron Gibson

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've already said it's the reports of him doing up to 60mph I've got a real problem with. And we've all probably drove in the morning when we're over the limit if we're being honest, but to be over the limit at the time he had the accident takes some doing.

No issues with that. There is no defending his actions, simply saying that there could be, as rumoured, a reason behind them and that reason is f***ing awful and needs help and compassion and support.

I’ve got better things to do, thanks all the same.

Feel free to make that donation though, then at least something good might come out of this mess.

In fact, if you do I will match it.

"Thank you for your donation.

Alcohol Concern is a trading name of Alcohol Research UK, company number 7462605

We will ensure your donation of £10.00is put to great use as part of Donate now."

Last edited:

No issues with that. There is no defending his actions, simply saying that there could be, as rumoured, a reason behind them and that reason is f***ing awful and needs help and compassion and support.

"Thank you for your donation.

Alcohol Concern is a trading name of Alcohol Research UK, company number 7462605

We will ensure your donation of £10.00is put to great use as part of Donate now."
Logon or register to see this image

Alcoholism deserves compassion and understanding.

Getting in your car, over the legal limit and piling into parked cars, when you’ve already been done and banned for a similar offence, absolutely does not.

Don't forget that he'd already hit a taxi about 10 minutes earlier and just driven off!

so not only do you see nothing wrong with continuing to play someone you knew had sent the below to a 14/15 year old girl, you also want to get on you high horse at the same time

SG: "Thank you"
AJ: "You owe me"
AJ: "I thought I would have got a thank you kiss for the shirt"
AJ: "I will get this thank you, it had better be worth it"
SG: "Ha ha it will be"
AJ: "Confident aren't you? Am I only getting a kiss?"
SG: "Depends on what else you're after"
AJ:
"I dunno, it depends what you are up for.. a little bit more than a kiss"
SG:
"Like?"
AJ:
"A bit of feeling. Just see. No pressure. Lol"
AJ: "Keep deleting our convos"

AJ: "Wasn't bad, was it?"
AJ:
"Think we better go in the back next time."
AJ:
"It was class. Just wanted to get your jeans off"
SG:
"Next time haha"
AJ: "I will last 10 seconds tho lol"

so your club ignoring that was nothing wrong was it?

they were shown these and worse and kept picking him and you still want to claim the moral high ground??

We as fans knew nothing about any of this (only the allegations) and the club and Byrne have maintained it was only her that did. That in itself is wrong and I'd obviously take reegation every time over having a wrong un like that playing for us.

The question is though, what the fuck has this got to do with Darron Gibson crashing his car when over the limit? Byrne is no longer at the club anyway.

Think they'll have heard that one before mate. Pro footballers equivalent of the dog ate my homework.
My dog did actually eat my homework once :neutral:

We as fans knew nothing about any of this (only the allegations) and the club and Byrne have maintained it was only her that did. That in itself is wrong and I'd obviously take reegation every time over having a wrong un like that playing for us.

The question is though, what the fuck has this got to do with Darron Gibson crashing his car when over the limit? Byrne is no longer at the club anyway.
I’ve been asking myself that for the last several pages.

The whole sad thing about this is when the poster asked Bain “what was going on at my football club” during Saturdays debacle, the slimy twat said there would be an announcement tonight. He is that ignorant of our plight whilst defending his own “brilliant” performance, he seriously thought that this was top of our agenda. Just ignore the rest you absolute f***ing idiot.

Technically you are right, the two issues are not directly related.

But do we not have to wonder why there are so many embarassing (to put it mildly) stories associated with Sunderland players and management staff over the last few years

Off the top of the head we have recently seen SAFC staff:

Vandalising cars in Newcastle city centre on a night out

Threatening to give a female journalist a slap ...for asking a wrong question

Constantly, mysteriously injured yet able to turn out at the local shopping centre... on match days

Convicted for grooming and sexually abusing a child

Arrested for drink driving causing massive damage to cars caused by driving along a residential street, on which children live, at a lunatic speed

Really is there any doubt things have gotten seriously out of hand?

Technically you are right, the two issues are not directly related.

But do we not have to wonder why there are so many embarassing (to put it mildly) stories associated with Sunderland players and management staff over the last few years

Off the top of the head we have recently seen SAFC staff:

Vandalising cars in Newcastle city centre on a night out

Threatening to give a female journalist a slap ...for asking a wrong question

Constantly, mysteriously injured yet able to turn out at the local shopping centre... on match days

Convicted for grooming and sexually abusing a child

Arrested for drink driving causing massive damage to cars caused by driving along a residential street, on which children live, at a lunatic speed

Really is there any doubt things have gotten seriously out of hand?

Please define recently, I think my definition will differ from yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back