Cloud seeding

His tweet implied that the good weather during the first lockdown in the UK had been organised by the government. Apart from that being bollocks, the government proved themselves incapable of organising anything useful, though adept at chaos and squandering public money.

Still, I look forward to reports of Le Tissier's University professorship and his lecture tour.

Plus surely shit weather would have kept everyone indoors as well?

Nowt to do with the fact they've spent the last 20 years tarmaccing over the desert so the effects of occasional heavy rainfall are more noticeable?

Dangerous messing about with ol Mother Nature hew.

Man thinks he is so clever, when he blown the world to smithereens he will have to prove that cleverness simply to survive in a post apocalyptic world :)

it cant possibly be Cloud seeding or any other of the Major Powers messing with the weather i mean why would they do such a thing :lol: :lol: :lol: , i love how climate change has suddenly accelerated to apocalyptical levels in the space of a few years I'm sure it has nothing to do with extra taxes, Money Making Schemes and whatever else gets shoved out by the likes of the BBC.

FOR THE PEOPLE
in contrast to the completely non tax and money making schemes the other side are pushing to keep us using oil and gas and beholden to the likes of russia and saudi forever more. thats completely philanthropic.
Anyone can read a natural history book and realise the climate is in a constant cycle of change and always has been,

To the point the Arctic was once warm and vast areas of land that are now mild were once under kilometers of ice.

Extreme change which took place long before man ever set foot on the planet. I guess it was Aliens pumping out chemicals back then.
no one is arguing it wasn't warmer and colder before.
how long did it take to warm up from the last ice age?

Last edited:
in contrast to the completely non tax and money making schemes the other side are pushing to keep us using oil and gas and beholden to the likes of russia and saudi forever more. thats completely philanthropic.

no one is arguing it wasn't warmer and colder before.
how long did it take to warm up from the last ice age?

If you believe man made climate change is as catastrophic as they make out then fair enough,

There are electric vehicles you can use and if you are happy to cancel your foreign holidays to tackle climate change then good for you.

But personally I'll be sticking with my Diesel cars and I want to continue to fly around the world as much as money & work allow.

Each to their own.

If you believe man made climate change is as catastrophic as they make out then fair enough,

There are electric vehicles you can use and if you are happy to cancel your foreign holidays to tackle climate change then good for you.

But personally I'll be sticking with my Diesel cars and I want to continue to fly around the world as much as money & work allow.

Each to their own.

yeah i have absolutely no intention of giving up any of those either why the fuck should i, ive only got one go at this fooker (life) and i entend to enjoy it to the fullest.

can you imagine spending the better part of your life twisting about fossil fuels, Oil, Meat Production, arguing about pronouns and generally being a cockwomble baffles me like

like this

“I don’t fly because it’s about the worst thing an individual can do for the environment,” says Hughes. “Even if you take other steps to be environmentally friendly, like recycling everything, using green energy, or even becoming vegan, one flight can wipe out all your savings. A flight is pretty much the most carbon-heavy thing you can buy.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: garn shite off ya silly bint

Each to their own.
You don’t have kids or grand kids then?
yeah i have absolutely no intention of giving up any of those either why the fuck should i, ive only got one go at this fooker (life) and i entend to enjoy it to the fullest.

can you imagine spending the better part of your life twisting about fossil fuels, Oil, Meat Production, arguing about pronouns and generally being a cockwomble baffles me like

like this

“I don’t fly because it’s about the worst thing an individual can do for the environment,” says Hughes. “Even if you take other steps to be environmentally friendly, like recycling everything, using green energy, or even becoming vegan, one flight can wipe out all your savings. A flight is pretty much the most carbon-heavy thing you can buy.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: garn shite off ya silly bint
You don’t have kids or grand kids then?

Anyone can read a natural history book and realise the climate is in a constant cycle of change and always has been,

To the point the Arctic was once warm and vast areas of land that are now mild were once under kilometers of ice.

Extreme change which took place long before man ever set foot on the planet. I guess it was Aliens pumping out chemicals back then.
So you ignore 40 years of in depth research from climatologists, research institutions and even oil companies (although they kept that secret) that have proven the link between CO2 and climate change. The planet has existed for 4.6 billion years and the climate has changed over millennia, not over a few decades as we've seen. Your entitled to your own views, but you're talking rubbish.

Oh, not this shit again.😂

What timescales did that natural climate change happen in? How long did what lived in then have to adapt? What timescales is anthropogenic climate change happening in?

it cant possibly be Cloud seeding or any other of the Major Powers messing with the weather i mean why would they do such a thing :lol: :lol: :lol: , i love how climate change has suddenly accelerated to apocalyptical levels in the space of a few years I'm sure it has nothing to do with extra taxes, Money Making Schemes and whatever else gets shoved out by the likes of the BBC.

FOR THE PEOPLE

Do you stand outside a lot of police stations demanding that they arrest a number of people for murdering millions based on your powers as a freeman under the Admiralty flag granted in the Magna Charter?

So you ignore 40 years of in depth research from climatologists, research institutions and even oil companies (although they kept that secret) that have proven the link between CO2 and climate change. The planet has existed for 4.6 billion years and the climate has changed over millennia, not over a few decades as we've seen. Your entitled to your own views, but you're talking rubbish.

Again, if you believe so strongly that man made climate change is such a threat then by all means change your lifestyle,

You can ditch your car and stop foreign holidays for a start. Perhaps consider no longer eating meat.

But it is one of the best examples of pissing in the wind I can currently think of because whatever you do will be countered by the likes of China, the percentages are so against us it is laughable how people think we can make any difference.

If you want to restrict yourself from some of life's pleasures then good for you but I'll not be taking part.

Back