Cloud seeding

BBC Weather meteorologist Matt Taylor also noted the severe weather event had already been forecast. "Ahead of the event, computer models (that don't factor in potential cloud seeding effects) were already predicting well over a year's worth of rain to fall in around 24 hours," he said.
"The impacts were much wider than I would expect from cloud-seeding alone too - severe flooding impacting large areas from Bahrain to Oman."

Aye, but 77% of those who voted in the Daily Mail poll said that it was self inflicted, so who are you going to believe?

Matt Le Tissier knarrs.

Logon or register to see this image
His tweet implied that the good weather during the first lockdown in the UK had been organised by the government. Apart from that being bollocks, the government proved themselves incapable of organising anything useful, though adept at chaos and squandering public money.

Still, I look forward to reports of Le Tissier's University professorship and his lecture tour.

His tweet implied that the good weather during the first lockdown in the UK had been organised by the government. Apart from that being bollocks, the government proved themselves incapable of organising anything useful, though adept at chaos and squandering public money.

Still, I look forward to reports of Le Tissier's University professorship and his lecture tour.
He's class Le Tiss like..fully blown conspiracy nut job.

😂😂 why do people think cloud seeding is a conspiracy. Countries are open about doing it / trying it but it’s also not that reliable and doesn’t produce that much rain anyway. There’s nee way it’s responsible for that deluge in Dubai. Unless some fuckers cracked it 😂

Probably not but distortion of facts or spreading of outright lies by people like Le Tissier isn't excusable for that or any other reason.
If low level Companies can offer this sort of thing ten year back then you can bet your bottom dollar the likes of Nasa are light years ahead. Worrying.

Back