Clarkey away from home

Just need one of the strikers to pick up on his little cutbacks and it would be the icing on the cake.
We've got one and he's called Rusyn, I've just been reading that Beale made an inspired decision to bring him on. Inspired my arse, every Sunderland supporter would have taken Burstow off long before that clown did, hopefully most can now see that Rusyn should be starting every game, especially if our wingers are going to have more faith that if they pull the ball back there might be someone on the end of it who can actually score. FTM

In my time as a fan the first winger i used to really enjoy watching was Leighton James, through sheer skill he could get past two men, which is just as well because when we got him he was toward the end of his career and had no pace.

Jack Clarke has pace as well as skill, awareness in tight situations, an eye for goal and is brave with a good injury record. I don't like trying to put price tags on our players these days, but i'd start the bidding at £20m judging on what i've seen other players going for.

If we had a right winger or a no 10 / centre forward of the same quality which would give the opposition something else to think about apart from Clarke how good would that be.
Can't emphasise this enough but Clarke's progression this season would have meant getting Diallo would have all but guaranteed the play offs. Even under Beale

Always the go to for a jovial reply :lol: . We'll never live that down and us lot are the first to bring it up, ha!
That’s what makes us a fantastic fanbase mate. We are world leaders in self-deprecation, unlike that lot up the road who worry themselves sick what anyone (especially us) think of them

That’s what makes us a fantastic fanbase mate. We are world leaders in self-deprecation, unlike that lot up the road who worry themselves sick what anyone (especially us) think of them
I'll raise you on what you say, fella. We know how and when to take the piss out of ourselves. Full stop.

We've got one and he's called Rusyn, I've just been reading that Beale made an inspired decision to bring him on. Inspired my arse, every Sunderland supporter would have taken Burstow off long before that clown did, hopefully most can now see that Rusyn should be starting every game, especially if our wingers are going to have more faith that if they pull the ball back there might be someone on the end of it who can actually score. FTM
Stevie wonder could see it. Burstow surely wont get another game this season

Back