Clarke, Ballard etc

I'd be surprised if Ballard goes tbh. Good Championship defender, but tends to struggle against anyone with athleticism who can run him, which he'd be up against regularly in the PL. Prone to a gaffe as well.

Pretty sure Clarke wasn't keen on London life when he left Spurs and big reason he came here was because its close to home. That could rule loads of clubs out.
You could be right but he's a bit older / more experienced now and above all else, money talks
Fuckin hefty that like, if we got 15 for him we’d pocket 7 still which isn’t too bad but we’re likely to get 10 for him and a return of 4 mil isn’t great
We would never have got him in the first place without it is probably the best way to look at it

You could be right but he's a bit older / more experienced now and above all else, money talks

We would never have got him in the first place without it is probably the best way to look at it

It’s one way of looking at it, there’s probably 2 or 3 ways you could look at it though…..

You're probably right about Clarke, I don't think anyone else will leave

Hope you’re right It’s possible yeah
the only two with 2 years left on their contracts are Clarke & Neil unless the club as year option on their contracts i can see them both being sold

Didn’t know that about Neil. That’s a worry yes

The lads quality, he’s the type of player who will get even better playing with better players

Will be gutted when he does leave.

Back