Christmas Eve Boxes and Families in Matching PJ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

'christmas eve boxes' - didn't even know this was a thing now. puts a bit more pressure on people to give their kids even more stuff.

if theres families sitting there in matching PJ's who havent posted it all over FB and sent pictures to everyone they know, then fair enough
To be fair, me, the Mrs and the 4 kids all had matching pj’s on last night. I told her that I’d punch her in the throat if she posted it anywhere online as we looked f***ing ridiculous

Closest I got to this was our lass (no) wanting to punch iz when she got in from work and saw the state I was in after a ‘few’ pints with the lads. Silly cow.

The bairn sprinkled reindeer dust, got new Christmas pj's etc last night. Only have a few years where she believes in Santa and she'll be this excited for Christmas so I'm making the most of it. Nee social media pics like.

My kids got a Xmas eve box. Sweets and cheap little games/ colouring stuff. They also wore matching pjs and were cute AF. They loved it.

Things don't stay the same for ever.

Absolutely no problems with all this matching PJ thing the bairns seem to love it, some of the pics I’ve seen look class.

Although I was at the pictures in town on Christmas Eve, and there was a full family all in their PJ’s going to watch a film...PJ’s are for knocking around the home only!

...I also seen plenty shopping in Grangetown ASDA with them on too! That’s just lazy *****!

The bairn sprinkled reindeer dust, got new Christmas pj's etc last night. Only have a few years where she believes in Santa and she'll be this excited for Christmas so I'm making the most of it. Nee social media pics like.

My little lad is 10 and I used to do all this with him, however this is the second Christmas where he has known there is no Santa. They have only a few years where they are old enough to both understand and believe so you really do have to make the most of it, Christmas is nowhere near as good once they stop believing.
I hate matching adult / kid PJ's mind.

Christmas is nowhere near as good once they stop believing.

It is! My eldest said a couple of days before Christmas that he wondered what he was getting. I said I'd bought two things he mentioned he wanted. It did his head in for three days as he had no idea what he'd mentioned and he was trying to recall every conversation we'd had for the last couple of months :lol:

It is! My eldest said a couple of days before Christmas that he wondered what he was getting. I said I'd bought two things he mentioned he wanted. It did his head in for three days as he had no idea what he'd mentioned and he was trying to recall every conversation we'd had for the last couple of months :lol:

Did he not guess right? :lol: Hope he was pleased when he got them.
Don't get me wrong, I still love Christmas but I miss all the things we did when they believed. Tracking Santa, putting out cookies, milk and carrots and sprinkling reindeer dust. It was just that bit more magical then.

My little lad is 10 and I used to do all this with him, however this is the second Christmas where he has known there is no Santa. They have only a few years where they are old enough to both understand and believe so you really do have to make the most of it, Christmas is nowhere near as good once they stop believing.
I hate matching adult / kid PJ's mind.

She's 4 so this year's been her first proper one where she's really into it. Aye, went to a panto on Christmas eve and their were a few families with matching Christmas jumpers on. Not for me but if my bairn wanted to d9lo that and it made her smile I'd probably end up doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back