Christmas Eve Boxes and Families in Matching PJ's

Did he not guess right? :lol: Hope he was pleased when he got them.
Don't get me wrong, I still love Christmas but I miss all the things we did when they believed. Tracking Santa, putting out cookies, milk and carrots and sprinkling reindeer dust. It was just that bit more magical then.

No he didn't guess at all! He said he liked both the black away top and this seasons home top. I'd already given him the black away top for his birthday, so he wasn't expecting getting the home shirt too.

The other one was a Philips Oneblade trimmer. He mentioned his flatmate had just bought one and they were really good. I went on Amazon to have a look and the top of the range one was in a half price lightening deal, so I bought it! He was over the moon with that and he looks much tidier now :lol:

No he didn't guess at all! He said he liked both the black away top and this seasons home top. I'd already given him the black away top for his birthday, so he wasn't expecting getting the home shirt too.
The other one was a Philips Oneblade trimmer. He mentioned his flatmate had just bought one and they were really good. I went on Amazon to have a look and the top of the range one was in a half price lightening deal, so I bought it! He was over the moon with that and he looks much tidier now :lol:

Class, love it when that happens :lol:.

Back