Christmas Dinner meats

Status
Not open for further replies.

I won't be having any unless I can find somewhere local that are doing deliveries, I really cant be chewed with the expense, waste and faff / time just to make one for myself. So if anyone knows of any in Washington, give me a shout.

I won't be having any unless I can find somewhere local that are doing deliveries, I really cant be chewed with the expense, waste and faff / time just to make one for myself. So if anyone knows of any in Washington, give me a shout.
It's just a f***ing roast dinner with a couple of extras. Get yourself a chicken in if you don't want waste.

No local pubs delivering or takeaways? No recommendations as I'm in Boldon but a few pubs round here are doing deliveries or takeaways, considering it myself

For one person, I’d have a selection of nice pre prepared canapés and get absolutely leathered in front of the TV

It's just a f***ing roast dinner with a couple of extras. Get yourself a chicken in if you don't want waste.
I really don't want the chew on, and I cant fuck about with chicken as meat on the bone makes me ill.
No local pubs delivering or takeaways? No recommendations as I'm in Boldon but a few pubs round here are doing deliveries or takeaways, considering it myself
I'm going to put the feelers out, I'm sure there will be somewhere doing it.
For one person, I’d have a selection of nice pre prepared canapés and get absolutely leathered in front of the TV
I'll be doing that anarl for tea man, but I really want a roast Christmas dinner (my last proper one was last Christmas ffs).

Last edited:
No meat on the bone must be extremely limiting. I don't eat much meat which isn't on the bone but it doesn't stop you cooking a boneless chicken breast and having it with all the trimmings.
I'm a bland cook fella, it would be bland as hell as I'd not put the effort in just for myself. I'll find somewhere or someone that might be able to knock me a plate up of non bland fayre with all the trimmings.

There are far better cooks than me man, if I'm paying for a Christmas dinner I'd be expecting decent quality. I can cook well when I want to, but I'm not going to a lot of expense and effort just for myself.
I just don't get it as I'm a distinctly below average cook but I'd rather cook a bit of a roast dinner myself than pay 10x the price for something which I have no quality control over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back