Christmas Dinner meats

Silverside of beef my preferred choice and me cooking it. Men have insisted they do the meat in the past and overcooked it. Twats.

Silverside of beef my preferred choice and me cooking it. Men have insisted they do the meat in the past and overcooked it. Twats.
That’s a sweeping generalisation- that men are twats! I mean most are obviously!!!

Men have always been in charge of hunting and fire - it’s a caveman thing.

Modern men are in charge of moisturiser and doing their hair.

That’s a sweeping generalisation- that men are twats! I mean most are obviously!!!

Men have always been in charge of hunting and fire - it’s a caveman thing.

Modern men are in charge of moisturiser and doing their hair.

Not all men.... just the annoying men that insisted on doing the meat for the dinner and ruining it. Spent a fortune on a really beautiful joint one year and it was dry as a bone. I could have cried. So entente cordial is out the window for me going forward.

Not all men.... just the annoying men that insisted on doing the meat for the dinner and ruining it. Spent a fortune on a really beautiful joint one year and it was dry as a bone. I could have cried. So entente cordial is out the window for me going forward.
Hide the knives 🔪

What's your preference?

We've just had a beautiful piece of sirloin beef delivered. Looks absolute class. Cant wait to cook it on the big day.

At the request of my kids, no tree, no Xmas dinner, no cards. So we're having Indian curry. Wont be outdone though, making Xmas dinner on the Sunday.

Because of Covid I havent been to Bolams since January. Ive been getting red meats and pork from Broomhouse Farm Shop at Witton Gilbert, mainly because their beef is Aberdeen Angus, and they sell Mutton. Pay a little bit more but the quality is excellent.

Topside of beef and Gammon for us this year. Not a fan of Turkey. I would love to do a rib of beef but I'd fuck it up and it is an expensive piece of meat for me to ruin.

Back