Christian Eriksen

In his first interview since it happened he tells how doctors have given him the green light to kick-start his career again. That his body is fine and getting into great shape again. And also that he wants to play the World Cup in December. :)

Last edited:

In his first interview since it happened he tells how doctors have given him the green light to kick-start his career again. That his body is fine and getting into great shape again. And also that he wants to play the World Cup in December. :)

Sounds like he's pushing himself to quick..hope he makes it as he is a class player

Excellent news. A cracking footballer and seems a decent person. Hope he can get back to his best.

I really hope this happens and that he plays a part in the World Cup.

I know people think Footballers are soft etc etc, but that is bravery. Can’t imagine going through that and then being willing to put myself at risk again

It's the second worst thing I have ever witnessed in my life, let alone on TV. Sadly, I watched an old boy have a heart attack at the globe theatre and I believe he died in hospital. To this day I'm still scarred by it and it must be nearly 10 years ago now.
He was my son's (then 11) favourite player when he was at Spurs. He was distraught when he watched it all happen live.

I would like to think he can play again but the World Cup in that heat, I can't see it happening.

That would be my concern as well. But if he finds a decent club, gets some matches down, a nice rest in Summer and a decent beginning to next season I like to think all of that and his words today would see him good. The heat will be a nightmare for every player but I do fear it could be worse for someone like him now. But am not going to deny I would love to see him put on our national shirt again. Just thinking about it makes me go bit soppy.

Be wonderful to see him back in that shirt. I'd love to be in Parken for that.

Netherlands match is being played in Amsterdam and with his Ajax connection I reckon the reception he will get there will be pretty good, too.

Serbia three days later is at Parken. The atmosphere will be wonderful I have no doubt about that.

Nearly a year on and I still get very emotional about it all.

Back