Chinook over Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone handed a signing off form in at the dole office. Too serious for the police to handle.

We normally get Chinooks low over here every week. This week it has been Tornadoes instead, so I am guessing there is some form of exercise going on.

Well obviously, I would stand a watch them wondering why the roters didn't hit each other :lol:

Seriously, though, they are amazing machines. It must be an uneasy trip in them, though. I hope they have toilets on them!

Why would they drop off humanitarian aid for South Shields, in Sunderland?

I don't think you've thought this through.

Shields is too dangerous for aircraft, Sunderland is the closest 'safe' area. The remainder of the journey is by armoured vehicles with caterpillar tracks so the Sandies can't swipe the wheels.

Zombie outbreak in Washy. Troops based at the safe zone of Nissan. Hopefully They'll barricade Washy and stop the locals getting out.

Zombie 'outbreak'?

Well, you obviously haven't been there in about 50 years! ;)

Last edited:
Seriously, though, they are amazing machines. It must be an uneasy trip in them, though. I hope they have toilets on them!

I used to fly in them (civilian version) from Aberdeen up to the Brent Field in the early 1980's.
Fuckin' boneshakers - very uncomfortable, and it took forever in a headwind.

They never got used again in the North Sea after one of them went down in 1986.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back