Chinese like British Take Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably would have been better translating the menu into Simplified and Traditional Chinese. Would imagine an audio menu in Mandarin and Cantonese to be equally difficult to use..

I’ve sorted it, Googled the answer.
There was a chinese we used to go to for dinner sometimes at school and every year 7 got told the owner doesn't like it when you rest your hands on the counter, he has a hammer underneath he pulls out if you don't move them when he asks if you want a sore finger :lol:

They all eat boiled meat and watery soup over there man, that's why they all live to 100. A fish deep fried in batter with a load of chips will be an absolute taste sensation. You see all the Uni students, turn up svelte, and by the time they have finished their course they are all about five clem heavier and addicted to pizza, fillet 'o fish and Monster energy drinks and they gan home looking like Batfink's mate.
This has to be my favourite post this week.

We went to China on holiday a few years ago, we were very surprised how noisy the Chinese were, shouting across restaurants to family and friends. The blokes also like a good howk and a spit, going to the loo (which I did often) was an auditory onslaught.
On a trip to the Great Wall, our guide advised us that if we encountered a group of Chinese coming in the opposite direction, just to get out of the way as they would just go through you.
Lovely, happy people.

I'm not surprised they are queuing up for the Fish & Chips, they are f***ing lush like
We have it about once a month as a treat, heaven
We should be proud of our national dish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back