Children in Need

I know it's not an SMB favourite, but I just turned it on when they had the Team Rickshaw bit on. You have to say over £5 million is a pretty impressive figure, and I'm sure a lot of it is down to Matt Baker. The lad is ace with the kids, and is ideal for the challenge. He seems to have genuine empathy with them, and is always enthusiastic, no matter what the weather and geography of the trip is throwing at him.

I'm watching now a weakest link one. f***ing hell! There's a bloke called Kem, I just want to punch him in the face. Thick as fuck, if the poor kids need this bloke to help them, they're fucked

He's gone now like thank God.

There's nothing more British than a load of millionaire celebrities coming on TV to tell the hardworking, hard up, general public to give away their money to help those with even less again.
Or alternatively they could do nothing......

It’s a platform to raise awareness.

For example, any charity that is linked to the royal family takes the cash in.

I say that as someone who is anti monarchy as well.

Or alternatively they could do nothing......

It’s a platform to raise awareness.

For example, any charity that is linked to the royal family takes the cash in.

I say that as someone who is anti monarchy as well.

They aren't really doing much though are they? You see the stuff mata and Watmore have done and that's what can make a real difference, funded by those who can do. Not dancing around reminding people they exist or doing some stupid song with fellow media millionaires to convince people to part with their ten quid.

I know it's not an SMB favourite, but I just turned it on when they had the Team Rickshaw bit on. You have to say over £5 million is a pretty impressive figure, and I'm sure a lot of it is down to Matt Baker. The lad is ace with the kids, and is ideal for the challenge. He seems to have genuine empathy with them, and is always enthusiastic, no matter what the weather and geography of the trip is throwing at him.

It was a seriously impressive figure good sir. What can you say apart from what a fantastic effort by those lads and lasses.

They aren't really doing much though are they? You see the stuff mata and Watmore have done and that's what can make a real difference, funded by those who can do. Not dancing around reminding people they exist or doing some stupid song with fellow media millionaires to convince people to part with their ten quid.
They aren’t no.

But they are doing something.

Footballers are on ridiculous amounts of money. It’s no comparison between them donating a percentage of their wage and some soap actor on a lot less dancing like a tit on tv to raise money.

They all count

Back